"Hey..." A soft voice called.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you." The voice continued, hesitantly I lifted my head from my arms to look at the person in front of me. There stood the girl from earlier, she was crouched with 1 knee placed on the floor. 

"Hey there." She greeted again with a smile on her face. I just stared at her not trusting my voice.

"Come with me and we can get you cleaned up, okay?" She asked me softly, I nodded my head slowly, deciding to trust her. She grinned and stood up holding her hand out to me. I stared at her hand for a bit, then gingerly grabbed her hand. She pulled me to my feet gently only to have me stumble slightly.

"Woah there!" The girl called catching me before I hit the floor.

"Sorry..." I replied quietly, my throat hurt from speaking so loudly. 

"It's okay! Let me carry you! Get some rest!" The girl shouted cheerfully bending down to pick me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around her neck so I didn't fall and lent my head in the crook of her neck feeling fatigue take it's toll on me. 

"So what's your name Kawaii-chan?" I blushed at the nickname and giggled softly.

"I'm Tsukiko." I replied quietly, my voice muffled due to my face being stuffed between her neck and shoulder. 

"Well Tsukiko, I'm Mia. Nice to meet you." I only nodded in reply, closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep. 

~Mia's POV~

I looked down at the cute silver haired girl in my arms. 'How could the guards do something like that to a girl so young?'  I thought to myself frowning as I ran faster back to the ship. It didn't take long and once I was there Jae-ha was bombarding me with questions.

"Shut up you idiot! Can you not see the sleeping girl?!" I shouted, causing his eyes to widen and then shift to look at the girl sleeping in my arms, her own arms wrapped around my neck. 

"Why did you bring her here?" Jae-ha asked sternly. 

"She was being harassed by the soldiers." I replied seriously. His eyes widened again as he looked at the girl, his eyes stopping on her head, her beautiful silver hair was red with blood. 

"They took advantage of such a young girl?" Jae-ha asked in disbelief. I nodded my head solemnly.

"She was screaming and crying, he had her pinned up against the wall" I explained a dark tone etching into my voice. 

"What are you 2 doing just standing there?!" A loud voice boomed. Captain Gi-Gan stepped next to Jae-ha, her eyes widening once they landed on the injured girl.

"Bring her to my room and have her treated immediately." She ordered, I nodded my head and walked quickly to her room. Jae-ha who was walking with me opened the door, I walked into the room and gently set Tsukiko down. 

~Third person POV and time skip~

After cleaning Tsukiko up Jae-ha and Mia left the room to speak to Captain Gi-gan. 

"Mia, what happened to that young girl?" Gi-gan asked holding her pipe in her fingers. 

"Well, first of all we technically met her when Jae-ha and a black haired guy saved a girl from teh soldiers. Once more soldiers began flooding in we all ran, though I was on Jae-ha's back. When we stopped I realised that Tsukiko- that's her name by the way- wasn't with us. Jumping off Jae-ha's back and running the way we came I found her screaming and crying as a soldier held her hands above her head as she was pinned against the wall." Mia explained angrily.