To my greatest love

I've always wondered why I wasn't chosen. Why I wasn't that girl? Why it had to be someone else? But as I seek for answers, God showed me reasons to be why not. It shouldn't always be a yes, sometimes it's better to be a no.

Through my years of searching, I've found a yes in between the answers of rejection. All those questions of why, vanished. I've found you between the spaces of my past love. You filled these gaps that I thought can never be filled.

You we're so different. You resembled the definition of no but I didn't know why I said yes. I'm a real optimist and you're more of a pessimist but you always give me hope. You always do unexpected things that always give me joy.

No one knew that we'll end up together. I never looked at you in a very different way, why would I? You're noisy and annoying but we do get along. Your smart but you don't look smart at first because you're so good at making fun of others and putting everything into jokes. But it is always fun to have you around.

Thank you for choosing me to be part of your life. I'm glad I stayed because it is incredible. A fun ride. Your parents are blessed to have you as their son and I'm even more blessed to be loved by someone like you.

I know somewhere in this world there are people as selfless, comic, smart, brave, hopeful and strong willed as you but they can never be you. They can't be the
man I'll love for the rest of my life. God really answered my prayers and remove all of my regrets. How can I regret everything when all of those pain brought me happiness and love. Now, I have all the room for your love.

I can never ask for more. I can never ask for another someone to replace you. Everyday, I still pray for us stay this way, to have this fate sealed. Maybe it's too early to say that we'll really be together but there's no harm in trying and believing. I will always love you even if world doesn't permit. I'll choose who I'll love and I will never stop choosing you.