Chapter 2 : first day at fujimi high

[Monday , 7:00 ]

"[y/n] , [y/n] wake up ! You need to get ready for school !" I heard my grandma shouting.
It was already morning , I coudn't sleep well because of the stress. I stood up and took a shower ,brushed my teeth and styled my hair . My everyday morning routine , nothing special. My grandma knocked on the door,
"[y/n], Here's your uniform" she said while she hung my uniform on the door .
It smelled so good. "Woah grandma , thanks!"

My grandma isn't a cleanfreak but she is close to that . She is really clean and tidy. I'm very special to her because I'm her only grandchild , she always takes care of me.. When my father left my mom , I stayed 3 years with her.

"[y/n] come eat , you are going to be late!"
In the kitchen my grandma was making a sandwich for me. "start eating , I already made your schoolbag."
I hugged my grandma and left.

[On your way to fujimi high , 9:20]

I took a deep breath , I remember these streets. The school is on the opposite of the park , I didn't expect it to be so big.
I walked in to find class 1-A. There were many students in de hallway , it felt like they all were looking at me. I started imagining what they could think about me;
"Ew look at her , her legs are so weird"
"Whats with her hair , grey ? Is she a granny?"
"She has so many pimples , so ugly!"

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder ;
"Oh , you are [y/n] right? I'm your homeroom teacher." I nodded and bowed .
We went to the classroom together , we could hear noises without opening the door.
"It's a busy class" he smiled .
He opened the door and everybody was quite .
"Yeah , At least give a good first impression to your new classmate."
He was a funny teacher but I still had a lot of stress. "So introduce yourself" he said .
"In- introduce my-myself?" My hands started shaking. Everybody was looking at me.
In the right corner of the class , there was a boy. He had blue hair and blue eyes , he smiled to me and strangely enough I felt calmer.

"My name is l/n f/n , I've just moved here. Hope we all can be friends."

Only you » aoyama. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara