chapter 14; happy end

Gotou started crying. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself. I-I am such a bad friend. S-sorry...", She sobbed. I panicked, she did nothing wrong? "No no! Don't cry!", I tried to calm her down. She took a tissue and swept her tears. It was quiet now. Gotou was preparing herself to talk. "I was mad at myself, becausw I couldn't accept Aoyama and you. I don't mean that I hate you! It's just that I liked Aoyama before and now he likes you...", she whispered.

"...and you like him too."

I gasped. Gotou told me it was fine and that she was the one in fault. "I listened to you guys when you two were in the cantine. I was searching for you and than found you there, but when I saw Aoyama there too, I hid behind the door and listened. I'm so sorry!", Gotou covered her face from embarrassment. Tears slid of my cheeks too. I felt guilty. "But now, I'm happy if you are...", Gotou smiled.

Gotou and I made it up

We finished our task and I went home. At home, I saw a couple of new different shoes. "I'm home!", I said. My grandmother came and greeted me as always. "[Y/n], welcome! Come in, your teacher is here again.", my grandmother said. After my mom and my homeroom teacher met again, they went out together a lot. It was kind of cringy, but my mom was very happy. I greeted him and sat down. He smiled at me. "Hope you don't mind me and your mom.", he said. I shook my head for a no. Mom stood up and went to the kitchen. My teacher directly came closer to me. "I'm planning to ask her for a date!", he said to me. My eyes expanded. "I'm sorry if you don't like me, but I think If fell in love with your mom.",he said shy. He is a really kind person and if he will make my mom happy, I'm fine with it. "Good luck!", I cheered him up.

Like that my mom and my teacher started dating

Today, Aoyamas team had a match. They are playing against another school. I messaged Gotou, she as the manager needs to wait for members of the soccer club. They finally apeared on the field and Gotou came to me. We both sat close to the field , supporting our group. Aoyama had scored 3 goals and Zaizen scored 2. The other team scored only 3 goals so we won! Our footbal team got better every time the played. They got better in direct passing and playing too.

The soccer club members were having more fun than before.

After the match, Aoyama asked me to wait for him. As he asked I did, everyone went home already. It was slightly getting darker. "Sorry for letting you wait..", I heard Aoyama behind me. We walked in the park close by our school. "You played really good haha..", I akwardly said to kill the silence. Aoyama thanked me. We saw a bench and sat on it. "T-thanks for the gift, I mean the gift you gave on BeastHunter!", I said. Aoyama looked in his pocket. He was searching for something. Aoyama then took a bracelet out. "It is not very much, but I hope you like it. I've never asked a girl out before. [Y/n], woulld you like to be my.. girlfriend?", he asked. I hid my blushing face and didn't know what to say. I was so happy. "Y-yes I would!", I said cheerful. Aoyama put the bracelet on my wrist and hugged me.

"In my life, it's only you I like. Don't ever leave me. I love you."

[A/n; soooo I ended this book! I know it was not the best ending but I really couldn't continue with writing. I had no motivation anymore. Thanks for all the love and support trough the story!]

    -mirea