Chapter 4 : poor cat

Yes , I was right. He was coming to me.
He jumped away from all the girls to pair with me? Before I knew he was right for me.
He didn't say anything but extented his hand.
He had a pair of mint green dishwash gloves on. I started laughing when I saw these.

"Why do you wear these ?"I asked
He looked a bit uncomfortable. I didn't want to hurt him ."Its fine , its fine" I added.
But why does he wear these things I still asked myself.
"No, it isn't fine..." I heard suddenly but then the teacher interrupted

"Okay , the first exercise we are going to do is ; one player runs with the ball and the other player tries to steal the ball." Explained the teacher when he was handing out balls.

"Teacher, aren't we going to play a match?"asked one of the boys of my class.
He was bigger and more muscular than the others.He has a spiky/messy hair cut , I'm sure he's rich.

Aoyama-kun passed the ball to me.
"You start first"he said
He actually has a deep but cute voice , why is he so quiet?
"Y-yeah okey" I said and started running.
He has good skills , his feet were fast.
"Partner switch!" The teacher shouted.
The rich looking boy came up to me.

"I'm Kaoru Zaizen , I saw you training with Aoyama-kun

"I'm Kaoru Zaizen , I saw you training with Aoyama-kun. Do you play football ?" He asked. "Euh-uh yes, I do" I answered and started running. When we were done training, we started making groups to play short matches. Me , Gotou and others played against the mean girls from the changing room.We won with 7-2 , Gotou played really well. We went to the side to sit , the other girls came to. They were staring at us the whole time. "It must be a shame to lose against a granny" I whispered to Gotou .We started giggling.

[End of school , 15:30]

Gotou left early because of her bus.
The sky was grey , it could start to rain .
I heard a lot of things; Cars , ringing bicycle bells , children laughing and a cat
Cat? I heard a cat , the sound came not from far away. I followed the sound and came in a small street. At the end of the street was a boy with a bicycle and the cat that I heard.
It was Aoyama-kun , he just stared at the cute white cat that was stuck between the bars of a fence. "Why don't u help?" I asked angry
"Don't you think it hurts? Poor cat!"

"I want to help , but I can't"