Chapter 7 :Gotou's first love

"What's your relationship with Aoyoma-kun?"
Gotou looked sad and uneasy. I only know her for two days but I already can read her feelings. I don't know what it is but there is something special between Aoyama and her.

"Nothing? we are just classmates , Just like you and me!"
"There is a rumor around about you and Aoyama" Gotou said.
"Aoyama doesn't touch anybody or anything ,He only does it when he really needs to and that with his gloves. Maybe you've already noticed that." I nodded to what Gotou said.
"So there is a rumor that he touched me?"
"No , but some girls saw you two together and started spreading rumors."

"There is nothing between us. And if there is what does it matter? Why does it bother these girls?" I asked curiously.
"Aoyama-kun is one of the under-16 representatives , but he also has a extreme case of mysophobia. And these girls are his hardcore fans , you don't want to mess with them."

"Under-16 repre-Omg now I know why I felt like I saw him before!"
I smiled but Gotou was still sad.
"Don't worry about me , they can't do anything to me." I tried to make Gotou feel less worried.

We sat down , I broke my bar of chocolate in half and shared it with Gotou

I looked at Gotou. It felt like she was avoiding eye contact. Maybe she didn't want to talk about this topic. But I need to help her , she isn't someone who talks a lot. She keeps everything to herself , it would be easier to talk and empty her mind. I will try to talk to her quietly without hurting her.

"Gotou , thanks for helping me. I also want to help you."
"Huh?" She looked up.

I can't ask if she likes Aoyama-kun , right away.

"Is Aoyama-kun ..special for you?" I asked.
"A-aoya-mma-kun? He , he is my childhood friend."

Bingo.
"If it doesn't bother you , can you tell me more?"

"I first met Aoyama-kun when we were in elementary school. At the time I already had my eyes on him. He has a very quiet character so I only talked to him once. I will never forget it , it was in 5th grade. But after that We didn't talk at all." She sighed.

He is her first love?

"Oh and what did you guys talk about?"

"He was trying to touch a cat , he loves cats.
But because of his phobia he couldn't touch the cat. We just talked about this nothing special. Oh wait , I also made cat plushies for him."Gotou smiled.

She felt better now. She needs to talk more , thats what friends do right? Im her friend , I will always help her. She also helped me.

"Can you make cat plushies for me too?" I laughed
"Of course!" She laughed back.

"Can you make cat plushies for me too?" I laughed"Of course!" She laughed back

[end of school , 17:30]

I stayed an hour longer because the teacher wanted to talk about the trip.
The owner of the place we are going to stay is a friend of my grandmother , furi-san.
When I was younger , my grandma and I visited her.
When I got to the stairs , I heard giggling sounds from outside. Gotou asked me to bring a box with water bottles to the football group.
The play field was near the school , I just needed to turn around and-

"Where do you think you are going?"