Chapter 10 : crush

Aoyama carried me on his back. He knew the way to the palace, where the others were. My knee was still hurting a lot. However being so close to Aoyama made me forget about the pain. He always tried to look cool-or that was what others thought about him-but for me he was more of a cute person. His hair smells really good, or was it his detergent of his clothes. Its both, the two scents melt together and make a new smell that I really loved. He was worrying about me when I said I was on my own in the forest. Maybe Aoyama doesn't want to show his caring side because he is shy. Did he actually ever had a girlfriend?

"Your so heavy, even though you look so small.", Aoyama groaned and took me away from my thoughts. I tortured his ears for what he said. He really doesn't know how to talk to girls, does he..

Not long after that we arrived at the palace. Everyone rushed to us and made a circle around us. They all had a worried face, where they looking for me? Gotou had tears in her eyes. I stepped off of Aoyama his back and felt Gotou's arms around me. "Are you okay? Your knee is bleeding. I was so scared, I'm glad nothing happened to you!", she said while leading me to the side. The teacher came with a first-aid kit and tended my wound. "Can you walk?", he asked worried. I tried to stand up and walked a couple of steps. "I can but it really hurts.", I told the teacher. He sighed and scratched his forehead. The employees and the teachers talked about the situation. One of the employees is going to bring me to the place we are staying with her car. It was a nice old lady, on our way she told me about other incidents that happened close by the palace. She works as a guide there.

We arrived faster than the others, so I went to my room. I opened my bag and saw the wrapped box my grandma gave me. Maybe it is the best timing to give the gift to Furi-san. I went hopping to the place she stays and knocked on her door. "Oh how can I help you?", she opened the door. Furi-san was the same age as my grandmother, its normal that she doesn't remember me. "Im [y/n] [l/n], you know my grandma right?.", I told her. She now realized who I was and laughed. "Woaah [y/n], you grew so much I didn't recognized you!", she is still sweet as she was back then. I gave her the gift and told it was from my grandma, She thanked me and went inside.

The other classes also arrived now, the teacher told us that we had 10 minutes free. After that we are eating dinner. Gotou took a quick douche and I examined the room a little more. We had two beds, an old wardrobe and a big window. It was all made from wood, but why is that window so big? I opened the curtain, there was a balcony behind the window. The balcony was combined with the other room. The room next door is.. Aoyamas room. I went outside for fresh air, from the balcony you can see the mountains and the forest. I turned around and saw the door of Aoyama opening. He also took a douche, his hair was wet. If he goes outside like this he will catch a cold. Aoyama came closer to the balustrade and stood next to me. We both enjoyed the view, or more like I did enjoy the view. He looked at me the whole time. Aoyama was wearing a blue hoodie and his towel was on his shoulders. A water drop dripped from his hair and fell on his cheek. It was not really cold outside but is was kind of breezy. I took his towel, laid it on his head and gently pressed it on his wet hair. His hair was so soft.
"Dry your hair or you will catch a cold..", I whispered shy. The door of our room opened now, Gotou came out surprised. "Do we have a balcony? woaaah! Such a nice view!", Gotou said with enthusiasm. Her hair was dry, I could smell her shampoo. Gotou brought her hairdryer, she is such a smart person. "Lets go eat, I'm starving!", I pulled Gotou her arm.

[after eating]

Today's dinner was warm soup and noodles. The activities went on, we gathered and made a campfire. The teachers gave us marshmallows to roast above the fire. First our homeroom teacher played guitar and after that we played games. It was almost midnight but nobody from the students wanted to go to sleep, the same goes for the teachers. We had such a great time, it was so fun. Our homeroom teacher was the mood-maker. "Noooow~ let's play something classic, truth or dare!", he announced. Everybody cheered in excitement. "You all know the rules, is there explanation needed?", he asked before we started. Everybody shouted for a 'no' and than the game began. Because we were with a big group, the teacher asked questions to chose the 'victims'.  "Who's birthday is in January?", he asked and chose Zaizen who lifted up his hand. Zaizen stood up so that everybody could see him.

"Okay Zaizen! Truth or dare?!"

"I'm going for truth..", he said quietly.

"Hmmm~ what should we ask?", the teacher came closer to us for ideas.

"Ask his crush teacher!", A girl with glasses from the other class said.

"Right! Zaizen do you have a crush on someone lately~", the teacher turned around to Zaizen again.

Zaizen was fully red. The group slapped on their laps to make it exciting and funnier. Zaizens eyes met mines.

"I actually have a crush, it's [y/n] from our class"