Shin x Reader

You love gothic dresses and you had quite an evil personality. You often would prank your father and make evil plans to do to your father.

But you never once pranked your Uncle Carla. Why? Because you are simply scared of him when he gets angry.

You sat in your bed, you were bored because your father wasn't here. And you couldn't wait to see his face with the pranks you made.

You placed a bucket full of red paint on top of the door of your father's bedroom. You replaced his nuts with candy. You painted black all over his bathroom mirror. At the same time you filled his cabinets with streamers and confetti.

In short you made his room into a room full of traps. You smiled at the thought of your father being splashed in red paint.

You heard the front doors open and you teleported to the front. "Daddy! Uncle! Welcome home!" you said while hugging your father acting all inoccent.

Shin looked around from left to right. Last time when he came back home a pie came flying to his face. But it seems today is different. He let out a sigh of relief and smiled at you.

"What did you do this time?" he asked while putting you down. "Nothing. I just patiently waited for you and uncle Carla"

He eyed you while smiling. "Oh really? Last time I checked you won't wait patiently for me. And what's with the act?! Acting all innocent when you have such an evil personality!!! I don't understand how you became my daughter" he said while pouting at the last line. "I'm such a kind and non violent father yet my daughter is so violent" he said.

"Says the one who always resorts to violence" said Carla.

Shin pouted and went upstairs. You let put a giggle. "So what did you do to his room (Y/n)?" says Carla while carrying her on her shoulder.

"Just a few things" you said while smiling. The moment you said this Shin screamed.

Carla laughed while you just smiled because your prank was yet another success. "(Y/n) (Middle/n) Tsukinami!!!!" he yelled while running downstairs.

"Uncle Carla please save me. He's going to rape me again like last time" you said while hugging Carla by the neck.

"Rape you?! Oh I'm not going to rape I'm going to do something much more worst than that" Shin said while slowly making his way to you.

"Shin?" said Carla in a strict voice which made Shin shiver "Yes what is it Nii-san?" Shin said while standing straight. Then Carla placed you back down to the ground.

"You said you are going to do something much more worse than rape her right?" Carla said while facing Shin. Shin only nodded while sweating violently.

"And (Y/n) said you are going to rape her again" Carla said in a dark voice which made Shin shiver while you were in the background trying to hold back your laughter.

Well let's just say Shin got a one hell of a seminar from Carla.