Christmas Special~Sakamaki Part2

Ayato
"Y/n! Let's play basketball but first cook takoyaki for me" he said opening your bedroom's door harshly.

You glared at him, he sweated because you can be scary like Reiji sometimes. He closed the door and said "Fine I'll ask the stupid pancake to make it for me" he yelled behind the door. "Then we play basketball"

You actually got him a present for Christmas. Good thing you were fast and hid it quickly before he saw.

You sighed and continued wrapping your present. After wrapping it properly you went and played basketball with your cocky father. Well let's just Ayato had a plan too, he wants to spend the Christmas with you alone. After basketball, you gave him your gift and gave his. His gift was takoyaki which made you smile because you have the same gift.

Kanato
"Daddy let's play tea party" you said and just in time to, he was about to go to your room to ask you to play with him.

"Y/n after this game, I have a present to you." He said with a decent smile which is unusual.

"Thanks daddy. I have one for you too." You said.

Timeskip cause I'm lazy
After 5 hours of playing, you finally exchanged presents. You gave him a new tea set and he gave you a teddy bear that looks like his Teddy bear so you now have matching Teddy bears.

Subaru
As a present for your father you fixed his rose garden and made a letter for him, you also bought him a new pillow since he sleeps in a coffin and it might not be comfortable for him.

"Y/n are you the one that fixed my garden?" he asked.

"Merry Christmas daddy!" You said as you jump from the stairs. Of course he caught you.

You giggled and he just smiled at you. "Daddy here's my gift" you said handing him the pillow. He smiled and gave you a present too.

"Merry Christmas Y/n" he said