Where do babies come from?~Special Scenario (Mukami)

Ruki
The moment you asked the question he just let out an annoyed groan. "Here I'll let you borrow this book. Read it and the answer to your question will be answered"

After finishing the book well let's just say you locked yourself inside your room. You returned the book to Ruki and left without saying anything.

Kou
"(Y/n) I promise to buy you anything you want. I also promise you that I will always bring you to my work if you don't ask that question again." Kou said as he held your hand.

"Deal!" you said. You've always wanted to buy a Sebastian Michaelis keychain and go to your father's concerts so you agreed enthusiastically.

Yuma
Your father was gardening as usual. Then this question just keeps bugging your mind. So you went to your father to ask him.

"Dad where do babies come from?" you asked with innocent eyes.

"It comes from mothers" he said smiling while staring at the tomato in his hand.

"And how does mothers produce babies?" you asked once again.

"(Y/n) I think this is something that is for me to know and for you to find out" he said looking at you seriously. You just nodded in disappointment because you really wanted to know. So you made a plan to ask Shuu instead.

Azusa
Your father was cleaning his collection while you were behind the wall staring at him. He sweatdropped and faced you.

"(Y/n)..... is there...... something ....you ...
want to ......ask? You...... only act like ......that when ..... you  .......have .....a ......question" he said

"Where do babies come from?" you asked, still hiding from behind the wall.

"That's a secret" he said. You pouted and started stomping your feet on the ground.

"You...need...to be...1 million years old....before...you...know.." he said smiling which made you pout more

Okay I don't know if wattpad hates me or something. If someone didn't tell me then this would be incomplete😂😂