Ayato x Reader

You watched as your father hooked up with the sacrificial bride Yui.

Ever since Yui came, your father would rarely spend time with you and spend more time with Yui.

"Daddy" you called out to him while tugging on his shirt but he ignored you and kept talking to Yui.

"A.. Ayato-kun (Y/n)-chan needs you" Yui said as she looked at you.

Ayato clicked his tongue and raised his voice "What do you want?!"

You were scared so you took a step back and just shook your head for a no. Ayato then left with Yui leaving you alone. You were a bit saddened by your father's actions.

This isn't the father you once knew.

~~~~~~
You were walking down the hallways when you heard your father's voice and Yui's from a room. You took a peek and saw that your father was sucking Yui's blood.

"A..a... Ayato-kun you'll make (Y/n)-chan sad if you continue this" she said.

You never hated Yui at all. In fact you and Yui would often spend time together.

"I don't care about that girl. You're the one I want" Ayato said. These two sentences made a hole in your heart.

You rushed to your bedroom and started drawing a picture. Drawing is the only thing that calms you down.

You started drawing yourself, your father and your mother. You were happy about the drawing which made you calm down a bit. Then on the back of the paper you wrote

'I can no longer call myself lived by daddy anymore. Neither I can say I'm still wanted or who daddy needs. So I decided I will leave him alone and disappear forever'

You place it on the bed with the drawing in front.

You pulled out a box from underneath your bed with a smile. You grabbed the box and went to the balcony, the whole time you were smiling happily.

The moment you've reached the mansion's balcony you opened the box with a smile still plastered on your face.

Inside the box were silver bullets and a silver gun. You loaded the gun with one bullet and pointed it to your head with a smile.

"Well at least his number one burden will be gone. I'm happy to know that I will be able to help him in removing one of his burdens" you mumbled with a smile.

After mumbling that you pulled the trigger which instantly kills you.

The sound of the gun was completely heard throughout the manor but the brothers just shrugged it off until they smelled your blood.

They immediately teleported to the balcony and saw you sitting on the floor gun in hand, bloody body, closed eyes with a smile plastered on the face.

Ayato's eyes widened and started crying. He ran and hugged your lifeless body.

The others just left one by one, leaving Ayato with you. He loaded the gun with another bullet pointed it at his head...
"This is my fault (Y/n). Please take my apology" he said as he pulled the trigger and killed himself as well.

"See you in the underworld (Y/n)" he said as his final breath left him.