Subaru x Neko! Reader

Today was going to be a full moon. You stood on the balcony with your father behind you. You and Subaru watched as the moon rise.

As the moon rise your body started glowing. Cat ears appeared, cat claws appeared and a tail appeared. You are now in your half human half cat form.

This was a curse given to you by a witch. You were just a normal vampire but because of the curse every full moon you transform into a half human half cat...yes human. In other words you turn into a mortal.

You looked at your father who is holding back his thirst for blood. You were about to hug and cuddle up to him but he stopped you.
"(Y/n) don't come near me" he said.

You pouted which Subaru found cute.

"But daddy why are you following me if you don't want me to come near you" you asked while walking the hallways.

"To protect you from your uncle" he simply said while smiling.

He really wants to suck your blood because he is so thirsty and hungry for blood but of course he stops himself from hurting you.

"Daddy thank you!" you said as you hugged him tightly.

"(Y/n) please stop hugging me. I might lose control of my hunger" he said pushing you away from him.

You immediately distanced yourself from him. "I'm sorry daddy" you said.

"I admit it. I don't want to get bit by anyone" you said while humming a song and continued walking while Subaru just followed you with a smile. He made sure to distance himself from you though.