Carla x Reader ~♡What love really means♡

In the corner of a room, was a 16 year old girl crying. She has silver hair and (e/c) eyes, fangs, fair skin...beautiful I must say.

After school she would always do her homework then just cry in the corner, she has a story no one would believe.

Her mother? She has abandoned her together with her father and sadistic uncle.

Then her father, always busy with this 'Eve Project'. Is he just busy? Or just blind to see the destruction who needed him the most.

Once again, she doesn't eat. Starving herself, maybe if she's thinner then maybe he would pay attention to her.

"Who will love me for me?" She whispered quietly. "Not for what I have done or what I will become"

~~~~~~~~~~
After a few days, this girl started cutting until it became a hobby.

Another few days and his father and uncle brought a woman to the castle. She has platinum blonde hair and fuschia pink eyes, pale skin and definitely a human.

'She's beautiful'you thought to yourself as you watched from behind a pillar.

He didn't even acknowledge your presence even though he knows you are there. After witnessing that, you teleported to your room and got out a knife

After thinking for a while, you finally decided to kill that new woman. You teleported to the room the woman is in and opened it. She gave out a shriek and as you were about to stab her, a hand caught your wrist. It was Carla...

"What do you think you are doing?" He yelled angrily.

"What do you think?!" You answered with tears in your eyes.

"If you have no other thing to do other than annoy me then leave! Just like your annoying mother" he said. You dropped the knife and he let go of your wrist.

Then you teleported to your room and started packing. Tears are streaming down your cheeks, after packing you left...without looking back. 'I don't care anymore' you thought to yourself and teleported somewhere far away.

~~~~~~~~~~
It's been ten days in the castle, not very quiet like usual because of the screams and shrieks of this new woman namely, Yui.

Carla's POV 》I don't use pov often so forgive me if it's bad ._.《

How can I have sent you away? The blame was my own; the punishment, yours

If only I paid more attention, then maybe thing wouldn't end this way. I didn't give you your due and I even broke you heart. I didn't give you the live you deserve and now...you're gone just like the woman I loved.

"Nii-san, it's been one week since (Y/n) left. If you want I can go find her for you" said my brother.

"I was foolish, I did nothing to stop the destruction of someone who needed me the most...it is I who is at fault, I'll go search for her myself" answered Carla as he teleported someone.

If I were (Y/n) where would I be?

~~~~~ 》3rd person POV《~~~~~
It's been a year and still no signs of finding (Y/n).

Carla stood in the gardens of the castle as he watched the stars.

Flashback
"Mommy, Daddy! Look there's a shooting star" a little silver haired girl said as her parents looked up at the sky.

"Come here" the woman said while smiling as the little girl came over. Then the woman carried the little girl as she laughed happily. Carla watched his two beautiful girls while smiling under his scarf.

End

~~~~~~~~~~
Three years has passed, Carla stood at the same spot, remembering the past and how he sent you away. He lost hope of finding you.

"Forgive me for being so blind" he said in a whisper as a single tear feel from his eye.

'The years now before us, fearful and unknown. I never imagined that I'd face them on my own' he thought to himself.

"I love you, I miss you" he said as he look at the crescent moon as if it's smiling at him.

"May all your dreams be sweet tonight" he said as he was about to go inside.

Then suddenly the plants in the garden caught a soft breeze. Carla looked back and there she stood at the spot he usually stayed at...(Y/n)

"(Y/n)..you're back? Please don't let this be a dream" said Carla as he went and hugged you.

"I'm sorry for being mean" you answered.

"It's not your fault...if only I paid more attention" he answered as hugged you tighter.