"Drew you know how to drive?" I asked and he nod.

"Okay all we need is to fly. We can't use our powers that'll detect us from the Pyramid so we take it easy." I explained to them.

"So are there eye bats flying around?"

Emilia shook her head. So I ride with Fangs with Drew behind me and Emilia lifted Nynx with her back and we float down.

Once we hit the ground the dead spotted us.

"Guys we can't use our powers but how are we gonna kill those!?" Juliet panicked.

I quickly took my two daggers from my bag and charge to some dead. One by one to stab their heads until there was none moving.

My clothes have blood stains now.

"You know how to fight dead." Drew asked.

"Yeah I've been watching zombie movies." I said.

I took a peek in the market and see there are only 3 dead walking.

"Okay guys there's only 3 I can handle them while you guys get a basket and get as many food as possible." I ordered.

Then I saw a van.

"Drew check that Van if it's still working." I asked him.

And he immediately approach the van. A few minutes later he spoke.

"It's still working."

I gave him a thumbs up. Then I went in the market and killed the 3 deads one by one.

Blue and Emilia took some food like bread, can goods,  some drinks and some chips.

While Drew placed Nynx at the back of the van and Fangs was guarding it.

And finally we were done and got in the van. I was in the passenger seat, Blue  Emilia, Juliet was on the second seat while Nynx and Fangs was at the back.

The drive was quiet we didn't talk. But we had the same feeling were worried back home.

Bill...

MABEL'S POV

Me and Matt woke up first thing in the morning. I cook breakfast while he prepares Jackie.

We know what day it is. It's school day. Even if this is a zombie apocalypse there's still school.

Me and Matt took Jackie to her classroom. And we went to our own. Even if were one of the leaders we still need knowledge they say.

We went inside our classroom. Me and Matt have to go separately cause he's 2 years older than me. Which is quite disappointing.

"Hey Mabel way the go saving one of our troops back from the demon."

"Hey Pacifica told us that You and Matt kick demon butts."

A lot and a lot of our classmates impressed of what Me and Matt did. Oh Pacifica.

Candy, Grenda and Pacifica are my classmates here. We are 2 years higher than Gideon so he's left behind. Matt,Wendy and Robbie and along with their friends were now at collage levels.

We waited for an hour and our teacher hasn't come in yet. Then I heard someone spoke.

"I wonder why Mr. Drew hasn't come yet?"

Then it hit me. We forgot about Drew. We left him behind cause he need to find his boyfriend Tad. I face palmed.

"We forgot about Drew." Pacifica spoke and I nod.