Chapter 27: Ace Attorney Y/n

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I know it already," Garnet said, "Let's go to Greg, we need his automobile,"

"You're right!" Pearl snapped, "Let's go! We have no time to waste!"

--------

"Y/n, you've got visitors," A cop approached Y/n's cell and banged on the bars

"Heh, I was wondering what took them so long," Y/n chuckled as they stood up from the small cot

"This way," The cop directed Y/n to an open rooms with sets of tables and chairs, one table was filled with familiar faces to Y/n, "You've got 30 minutes,"

"Y/n, you don't look good in orange," Amethyst laughed a bit

"Oh trust me, I know," Y/n laughed as they sat down at the table, "Sorry, I probably worried you guys,"

"Don't apologize!" Pearl demanded, "This isn't your fault and you had no control over it!"

"What're they charging you with anyways?" Greg asked

"Fabricating evidence," Y/n told, "With the whole principal situation, y'know,"

"They just won't let you rest, will they?" Steven sighed, "Any idea what's gonna happen,"

"Well, I'm going to the principal's trial tomorrow," Y/n explained, "I've gotta testify about what happened and prove the video is real... apparently they have an analyst report that my video was doctored,"

"Doctored?! You wouldn't do such a thing!" Pearl gasped

"Yeah, I know," Y/n groaned, "I've got a feeling the report is faked. If I can prove that they have no evidence to keep me to the case,"

"How are you gonna do that?" Amethyst asked

"Hopefully Mr. Dewey knows," Y/n sighed

"Ugh, that mayor," Pearl cringed, "Where's a zircon when you need one..."

"You don't need that man," Garnet told, "You will figure it out yourself,"

"Will I now?" Y/n frowned, "Am I going to win the trial?"

"I can't see that far ahead," Garnet admitted, "But I see you making great stride tomorrow on your own,"

"Oh you must be so frightened," Pearl teared up

"More annoyed than frightened," Y/n laughed, "Just give me a break already,"

"No good deed goes unpunished," Greg sighed, "I guess you already knew that though,"

"Oh boy, do I," Y/n sighed with a chuckle, "Ugh, this is a mess,"

"It seems like the world just won't let you do the right thing," Steven frowned

"Well, I'm ready to fight the entire world if I have to," Y/n told, "It's not gonna stop me from doing the right thing,"

"Your resolve is amazing, Y/n," Pearl admired, "Stay strong for us... Would you like us to sit in the gallery tomorrow?"

"Why not," Y/n shrugged, "You get to witness the dramatic rise or the dramatic fall of Y/n L/n,"

"Hopefully it's the former," Greg chuckled, "I bet that they'll dismiss you right there... Hey, afterwards we can go on a little trip!"

"Eh, I've still got school," Y/n reminded

"No rest for the weary..." Pearl murmured, "We'll see what we can do about that pesky school problem,"

"If you can get me out of school legally, go ahead," Y/n chuckled

"Well, at least you're feeling good," Amethyst added