Lemon 6️⃣

Setting the flowers in to their category, you smiled gently. Humming the soft tune of Lacrimosa to yourself, you were enjoying the sun and the warmth of it. Which rarely ever happened in England, the country was known for its rainy weather. 

You continued the humming until you noticed a shadow appear over you, taking the sun that you had been enjoying away. You gave a slight frown before looking up to the evil that had stolen your sunshine away. You were amazed at the sight you saw, he was handsome, dark haired and had a devilish smirk stitched across his face. 

You lifted your eyes from his mouth and made eye contact,“ May I help you, Sir?” 

His smirked deepened, if that was possible. “ You might be of service to me…” He trailed off. “ I am Sebastian Michaelis, Butler of Earl Phantomhive. And your name, My Lady?” 

You blushed as he took your hand in his, bringing it to his lips and planting a faint, but deadly kiss upon it.

“ Autumn  L/N. ” You said trying to contain your blush, but it was so red it wasn’t even slightly possible. He still had your hand in his, which you failed to notice until he had a tight grip on it. He looked around the store, and saw no one but the two of you. He smirked got dark with lust and pleasure. You could tell he was pleased, but you couldn’t tell what for.

“ This may sound rude, Ms. Autumn , but I just can’t contain myself.” He said dragging you into a dark corner of the store, but not before locking the door, an flipping the sign to ‘Closed’.

“ I-I don’t understand, Mr.Sebastian….” You said looking up at him innocently. He knew right then he couldn’t hold back much longer.
He smiled sweetly,“ All in good time, Lady Autumn. ”He said pulling you to his chest. He ran his thumbs over your eyelids forcing them to close. He closed the distance between you and him. His lips connecting with yours, your soul searching for his, your body yearning for his. He smirked practically knowing what you want. 

He deepened the kiss into a dark and steamy one. He thrusted his tongue in, making you blush to an extreme. Your eyes fluttered open, locking with his ruby ones. You could see the lust and desire flowing in them, moving around not once fading into anything more or less. 
He pushed you against the wall holding you there with his weight,his body forming a bond with yours. You could feel the need for more pulsing through your sex. He kept the kiss going disconnecting once or twice to take a piece of clothing off. 

He grind his pelvis against you, making you throw your head back in pleasure. You were experiencing something you never had before, and this was only the beginning of it. 

He rubbed his hands over your ( size) breasts, stopping to rub/twist the nipple. He moved his mouth down from your mouth to the nape of your neck. Leaving marks of his claim on his way down to your hard perky nipple. Sucking on it for some time, he directed his attention to another place. A place where he was throbbing to get inside, and you were craving to have him in. You hiked up your leg to his hip, finding a way to get a firm grind making him grow harder. 

He grabbed your thigh and sucked in a sharp breath, trying to hold back from being rough. 

He soon let go of said thigh to undress himself,“ No turning back now, Mademoiselle.” He voiced with lust. You breathed in, yanking in down to kiss him firm on the lips. “ I wouldn’t want to.” You responded.