Lemon 3️⃣

it was getting late and (Y/N) was walking home in the dark midnight "Hey pretty lady watch you doin' come to my house and we'll have real fun" said a drunk fat man, "N-no thank you " you said walking away fast but not fast enough, the man caught your wrist "i didn't give you an option" growled the man "please let me go" you whimpered but he didn't listen what he did was pull up your dress you started to freak out and started yelling and screaming "HELP HELP RAPIST!!"

Sebastian's P.O.V

i was walking on my midnight stroll when i heard what seemed to be our new maid (y/n), screaming (admin: by the way your a maid ) i ran as fast as i could, when i got to were the screaming was coming from it was (y/n) struggling to get out of the mans grip, i was inches away from him and (y/n) " i believe that you should leave the young lady alone" (y/n) looks at me with her beautiful (e/c) mouthing the word 'help me' "whats it to you boy!?" said the man throwing (y/n) in a blink of an eye (y/n) was in my arms "well  have to go good day to you sir i walked away but the idiot of a man charged at me i covered (y/n's) eyes with my right hand so she couldn't see what i was about to do my blood red eyes started to glow and i striked the mans heart with my left hand and squished his heart, took my hand out if his chest and watched him fall. I walked away with (y/n) still in my arms "milady are you okay"i said concern in my voice she just nodded "good because when we get home your gonna get punished walking out in  this hour your lucky master was asleep or you would be in a lot of trouble" i said with a smirk as i removed my hand of her eyes and saw her shocked eyes "P-P-Punished" she squeaked "yes milady punishment " i said with a grin

Reader-chans P.O.V 

'p-punishment oh (y/n) you've done it now how am i going to explain this to Sebastian'i thought  as Sebastian takes me too his sroom while locking it he lays me in his bed and looked at you with lust eye's i felt my cheeks heat up, he chuckled and walked up to me slowly and  grabbed chin and kissed me roughly i was going to denie  but i like him so what the heck i kissed him back even more roughly and started tangling my hands in his raven hair. He started to take off my dress slowly i shivered but kept quiet he then stared to take of my bra and panties i covered my breasts with my arms and blushed widely. "i'll have none of that this is your punishment remember" he said whispering in my ear while biting it softly i moaned softly, he then took my wrists and put them under my head and started kissing your breasts then suck the rosy buds i moaned load  but got shushed my Sebastian "We  DON'T want young master to hear your precious moans now do we" i shucked my head for no, "i-it's not fair your fully dressed and i'm all naked" i said  pouting Sebastian looked at you and smirked "Okay i suppose your right" he stripped his clothes slowly and sexily while watching me  leaving him only his boxers on , i  just blushed seeing his well toned chest, you noticed a big bul-"like what you see milady" he said while keeping his sexy smirk on i just blushed and nodded "i think my member is feeling left out why dont you suck it" i just nod and went on my knees and took off his boxers i never thought his member would be so big i felt my head being shoved forward and i opened my mouth and started sucking on the member all i heard was moans "just like that(y/n)" moaned shoving a bit mored of his member in my mouth i nearly gagged but kept sucking i could feel him twitching meaning he was going to cum without a warning his cum i swallowed  all of the cum " good girl you should be rewarded" he layed you down and rubbed his member in my womanhood i started moaning, he slide his member inside you slowly it was painfull i felt tears weld up in my eyes Sebastia kissed my cheeks whispering sweet nothing i stated to buck my hips i groaned "you can move now" all Sebastian did was nod and  thrusting inside you while you moaned "Nnn.. S-sebastian faster!!" He did so. I wrapped myself around his body to pull him in closer to hit a certain spot. It worked. He began to hit my spot over and over again making us both moan and scream.I could feel my limits approaching.

sebastian pulled me up in a sitting position and continued to thrust himself in me. It was slightly better access to my special spot and it made me approach my limit faster. I threw my arms around his neck and scratched at his back, making him call out my name.

"I-I'm...a-almost...there!!" he gasped between his words.

"I think...I am, too!"

I could not take it anymore. I reached my point and felt my walls closing in around him. I screamed as loud as I could.

"SEBASTIAN!!!!"

He finished soon after me, screaming out my name as he released his warm fluid inside me. I collapsed on the bed and he layed on top of me. We were both panting and sweat began to roll down my face. "i love you" i said out of breath "i love you too"

The wirter if this story is...
http://princesshetalia33.deviantart.com/journal/Sebastian-x-reader-lemon-414417501