Lemon 1️⃣

You are a new maid of the phantomhive house hold. You were taken in by the young master when he found you being assaulted by two drunk men on the street. The young master was a boy named ciel, no older than 12. He had bluish-gre yiss colored hair, he wore the clothes of a noble accompanied by a walking stick. His eyes were blue but had an eyepatch over his right eye. He said he hurt it in an accident, so I left it at that.

next to him was a very tall and handsome man. By the way he dressed with his black suit and tail coat you could only assume he was the butler. His raven black hair ,that just fell right on his face, went well with his crimson eyes. His name was sebastian.

but, since that day you have grown to like living in the manor. And you have grown to like everyone in it, from the young master down to all the clumsy servants. But only one of them really cought your eye. You didn't want to say anything but every time he's near you, you always get butterfly's in your stomach.

"(y/n)?" A familiar voice said as they waved a gloved hand in front of your face. You looked up and stared into those crimson eyes. Sebastian. "Are you alright? You were just standing there looking at the floor." "Y-yeah, I'm alright! Just lost in thought." Said as you looked away trying to hide a blush that was starting to creep up on you. "Oh?" He said as he lifted your chin up to face him. 

His face started to close in on yours, but stopped inches away, both your eyes locking onto one another's. "And what might that thought be?" He said in a seductive tone, your face now turning redder than a tomato. "U-um..." You stuttered to find the right words but as you were about to say something sebastian forced his lips onto yours. You were shocked as first then decided 'oh what the hell!' And started to kiss back.

after a moment he stopped and pulled away from your face, looking into his eyes. He pushed against the wall holding your wrists above your head with his left hand, and started to lick your bottom lip for entrance. You didn't open your mouth and sebastian then had a smirk across his face. He went down and started to kiss and lick your neck. But when he saw you refusing he said, "now (y/n), we can either do this the easy way, or the hard way." You just closed your eyes keeping your mouth shut shaking your head. "My, my looks like it will be the hard way then." He said smirking then proceeded to rub your thigh. Your eyes and mouth still shut but you were whimpering now.

 Sebastian noticed and started to move his hand to your more "personal" area. "(Y/n), you've left me with no other choice." And he proceeded to stick two fingers inside you. Just as he did that you opened your mouth to let out a big moan, but Sebastian forced his lips onto yours letting his tongue explore your mouth. Every inch of your mouth was never left un-touched. As he pulled away his fingers still in you as he worked he said, "my, (y/n), your so tight. Don't tell me your still a Virgin?" He asked. You nod trying to hold in your moans. 

Sebastian an took his fingers out, letting your juices hit the floor. "Would you like to take this to the bedroom?" You nodded once more as he then picked you up bridal-style and carried you to your room. He basically threw you onto your bed and locked the door behind him. "Just so that no one disturbs us." He said with a devilish grin, now walking towards you on the bed. "Now, (y/n), would you like to undress yourself or have me do it?" He said as he started to un-did his vest removing it along with his tail coat throwing it on the floor. 

You looked at him as he was now shirtless looking at you, awaiting your answer. "You undress me." You finally spoke up. He grinned and jumped on top of you, his hand above your shoulders and his knees by your hips. He started to undo your dress from the front slowly. You stared into his beautiful crimson eyes as he did this. You didn't notice until you felt a bit colder that your maid outfit was off and he was now onto your bra. You looked at him with nervousness in your eyes. "No need to be worried, my kitten" you blushed at the nickname he gave you and turned your head. 

You looked down to see a giant bulge in his pants. But before you could do anything, sebastian already ripped your bra off and he started to suck on your breasts. A moan escaped your lips and he sucked and licked your right breast while rubbing your left one. He then switched. And after a while of you softly moaning he stopped  and kissed you. You kissed back as your leg softly started to rub where you remembered seeing a bulge in his pants. He separated from you and let a soft moan escape his lips. 

He looked down at where your leg was rubbing and realized that you still had your panties on. He smirked and kissed you on your lips as he started to make his way down. He saw how wet your panties were and said, "exited?" He ripped your panties off your waste exposing your womanly parts, and proceeded to lick. You moaned a bit loader this time as you started to feel his tongue then start to slip inside of you. You grabbed the  sheets biting your lip. Sebastian stopped, leaving you breathing heavily. He then stood on his knees above you and started to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants along with his boxers. You stared in awe as he revealed his giant cock. 

"Like what you see?" He said smirking at you. "How about a closer look." He said as you got on your knees and started to stroke it with your right hand a licking his tip. He moaned a bit then stated, "come now, don't tease me like that, I might have to punish you." He said looking down at you moving your (h/c) hair out of the way. You opened your mouth and started to suck on his ember. A few soft moans escaped his lips as he brought your chin up to his face and kissed you. He then rolled you over onto your hands and knees, butt to cock, and he asked you, "ready?" You were about to say something but he already thrusted into you. You almost screamed at the pain but bit your lip to prevent it. After a while you started to get used to the pain and it turned into pleasure. Sebastian noticed and he started to speed up cause you to moan loudly, "s-sebas...tian!" You said in between moans. 

You could feel your self climaxing, "s-sebastian! I'm... I'm gonna... Cum! Ahhhh!" You yelled and you and sebastian came. Sebastian stopped and plopped down next to you heavily breathing. "That was... Amazing" you said in between breaths. Sebastian pulled you into his chest and covered you both up with the blanket. You were tired but before you fell asleep you said in a hush voice, 

"I love you"

"I love you too (y/n)" he said as you fell asleep in his arms.

The writer of this story...http://phoenixheart14.deviantart.com