Lemon 5️⃣

You moan as his lips trail down you neck to the flimsy night gown that adorned you body, its silky and now warm touch gave you comfort, but sadly you wanted it off. Including Sebastian's clothes. You gasp when you feel a certain Butlers pointer fingure rub your clothed clit.

"S-Sebastian~" You moan.

He chuckles and continues to rub your woman hood. The fabric of your panties becoming embarrassingly soaked. You whimper when he retracts his fingure.

"Don't worry you will be pleasured more than that Mi'Lady~"

He begins to unbutton and remove his coat and under shirt. When thats removed you get a beautiful view of his sculpted chest, torso. When your eyes trail further down you see a obvious bulge in his trousers. You getting a bold leap of courage, rub your tail against it. He closes his eyes and you can tell he's holding back a groan. You smirk in accomplishment. 

Sitting up from your sitting stance you make you way on top of the handsome butler, continuing to rub him through his paints with your tail. When he opens his eyes he's looking directly at you. As his eyes flash pink, you can already tell he was going to try and flip the tables, but oh no you won't have that. So you reach your hand down and roughly rub his bulge. This time you can hear him give an intake of breath. You grin and unzip his pants and slide you hand into his boxers, lightly brushing against his dick.

That was enough to send him over the edge. He immediately flips you over and crawls on top of you, ripping your panties off you in the process. His eyes a dangerous crimson. He smirks and he rips you night gown right in half and throws the pieces to the floor, with his coat. He then proceeds to remove his trousers and boxers.

Finally when he's undressed he crawls back on top of you and looks down into you (e/c) and smirks.

"Its time you know who's boss~"

You look at him confused, your eyes also hinting a bit of mischief. But that soon fades as a scorching pain floods your neither regions. And you just release Sebastian has taken your Virginity. He doesn't wait for you to adjust and just pulls out till the very tip is still inside you then thrusts back in at a hard and fast pace. You scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Scream my name!! Tell them who you belong to!!"

You whimper and in response you get an extra hard thrust from the demon. The pain ebbing away turning into blissful pleasure. You moan and scream in ultimate pleasure, feeling your end nearing. You tell his is also he is picking up the pace and panting quite a bit. You scream in please when he hits your special place. Finding your screams of pleasure pleasing he angles himself and rams that spot over and over again.

Not being able to take much more your walls being to tighten around his stiff member as the string in you stomach snaps and you thrown in complete ecstasy.

"SEBASTIAN!!!"

Not shortly after he releases his load inside of you also with a loud.

"___________!!!!"

He pulls out and lays next to you on the bed wrapping his arms around you in the process.

"Now~ Who do you belong to?~"

"*pant* You *pant*"