broken

A few days went by and Sans completed the tests. "So all in in all it seems our seems our souls are linked" stated. "What do you mean by Linked" frisk asked sitting on a pile of books in a corner. After so many times of using her magic usually she would be exhausted to the point of unconscious but instead she still had plenty of energy. "It means that a part of each of our souls is in the other" Sans turned toward frisk and continued "we will share thoughts magic and even memories as the link deepens and it is irreversible."
               "So how did this happen?" frisk asked. "I still cant determine​ that" sans said "What i can determine is that for some reason your magic seems to have no limits and neither does your physical ability."  "Wait what, how can that be" frisk exclaimed jumping out of her seat nearly knocking over a large pile of books next to her "I've always fallen unconscious after using a small amount of magic." "If you would let me continue you would find out" sans stated irritably "the reason you cant access your magic is because you couldn't control the amount you used at once and it became to much for your mind to handle."
           "Now that we know what we know its about time for you to see the king" sans said heading towards the door while waving his hand for frisk to follow. "King" frisk inquired as she chased after sans. Sighing sans said "he's the official leader of all demons but he doesn't come out of his palace much these days." "Why" frisk asked curiously. She had heard of that leaders didn't interact much with the public but locking themselves away was something she had never heard of.  "Some say he's working on some secret weapon to break the seal, others say he's gone mad from grief, a few think he's gone missing, but only a few of us know the truth."  "What's the truth" frisk asked as they reached the room the portal was in.  Sans stopped turning grimm "that he cant leave". "Huh" frisk was confused. "You will see" sans said then called out "we're leaving Alphys" then he and frisk walked into the portal.
               "Finally" alphys said and pulled out a crystal from a pile of books. She stared a the crystal and chanted a series of incomprehensible words and a half destroyed face appeared in the crystal. What is it the broken faced stranger asked with a series of symbols made using floating hands that had holes through the middle.  "I have a report" alphys said hurriedly. Go on the stranger signed. "Sans seems to have had his soul linked to someone" alphys said. At the name sans the strangers face became ugly and fizzed with a sort of corruption. "Also the one his soul is linked to seems to be that dark angel thing you told me about". Is that so the stranger signed looking suddenly amused. "Yes a female called frisk" alphys responded nervously. Is that all the stranger signed. "Yes gaster" alphys replied. Good the time where i will destroy him is soon but not yet signed to himself for now i am still broken.