prolouge

10000 year ago there had been a long war with the the three races demons angels and humans. This war was known as the apocalypse. It had raged for years with no real winner. Then at one point the humans and angels made an alliance.

      They felt they had no reason to be enemies so they teamed up to face the demons together. Suddenly the demons found themselves at a disadvantage. Up until now they had an advantage over both as while the humans had great physical strength they lacked magic. At the same time while the angels had incredible magic they lacked physical strength. The demons had both these things in slightly lesser amounts.

      Because of this the demons had always found themselves equal in the war. Now suddenly the opponent had both qualities and were stronger with them. The demons didn't stand a chance and were forced into the underworld. Afterwards the archangels the greatest spellcasters of the angels cast two spells one to make the demons unable to die naturally so to suffer eternal torment and another to eternally seal the underworld.

    After thousands of years the war was forgotten and demons became no more than a made up fable to scare children. No one could naturally live forever and after the war no one wanted to and thus the war was like it never happened. Nearly 10000 years passed and a child was born shrouded in darkness. This was the first half-angel half-human child in history. People feared it and called it a dark angel. This was frisk. After three years of frisk living the fear became to much and they hunted down frisk. Frisks parents were killed and frisk disappeared having run away.