the ruins

The expected death never came instead she felt a splash then a hard impact to her head and everything just went blank. Frisk woke up on a bunch of sand "ow my head" frisk said as she touched it. Where am i frisk wondered. She decided to get up and see​ if she could find anything. She walked along the beach for a while before she came across a huge lake with some ruins at it. "Wonder if i can find anything useful" frisk said to herself. Walking towards the ruins she started to get the feeling she was being watched. "Who's there" frisk shouted. Suddenly a huge red bipedal goat lady walked out with a ball of fire in he hand. "You shall die today angel" the woman said. Suddenly one thought came to frisks mind 'run'.
        Frisk began to run as fast and as hard as she could. Tears could not help but come to her eyes hated by angels hated by humans now hated by something else. She could not help but recall a scary story her mother told her as a child, One about demons. I thought they were a myth frisk thought to herself while running dodging fireballs along the way. "Ugh" screamed frisk as she turned around and flew up flapping her black wing. Suddenly she threw out a wave of darkness her eye lighting up with a black mist. "What the" the woman said she'd never seen an angel throw out darkness.

Somewhere several miles away

   At the same time every thing else was happening a skeleton was resting on a tree branch of a dead tree. Suddenly his left eye lit up with a blue blaze of fire. "Strange" the skeleton said. He could clearly feel a pull from the fire. "Welp got nothin better to do, guess ill go" the skeleton said.

                    Back at the lake

   The lady was repeatedly throwing fireballs at frisk when suddenly 'pop' there was a skeleton appeared between them. "Yo Toriel i know you got a 'bone' to pick but could you stop for a sec" the skeleton said. I seem to be safe for the second, so the demon lady is Toriel frisk thought so who's the wise cracking skeleton. "Sans this is no time for you puns there is a angel right behind you" Toriel said. "Use your 'eyesockets' Toriel does that look like any angel you've ever seen" Sans said. "Pfft" frisk couldn't help laughing. "See anything that thinks my puns are funny can't be that bad" sans said. "Hey you come down from there no ones gonna hurt you" sans instructed frisk. "I think ill stay up here" said frisk eying Toriel. "Suit yourself kid, by the way what's your name" sans asked. "F-frisk my names frisk" frisk said while looking at a pouting Toriel. "Come with me" sans said. "But sans" toriel whined. "I said the fights dine toriel" sans snapped "come on" he continued. "O-okay" frisk said following him in the air until toriel was out of sight before landing. One they were a fair distance away sans asked "what are you, and where did you come from". Frisk froze "why do you want to know" frisk carefully asked. "I want to know why my magic reacted to yours" sans said with a serious tone.