the link

"I-i have no idea why it did that" frisk said. "Really" asked sans? He obviously didn't believe her. "I-i swear i didn't even know your magic reacted" frisk replied nervously. She didn't want to offend him as she knew her magic was nothing to his. "Fine I'll believe you for now" sans said "follow me i need to take you somewhere." "okay" frisk said regrettably. She had no choice, he was stronger than her in every way. She had a feeling even if she flew he could still catch her wings or not. After following sans for about two hours frisk asked "are we there yet"? "Yes" sans said a portal appearing before them. "Just walk through there" sans said.
  As frisk walked through the scene changed dramatically. From a forest the area suddenly changed to a large room with lots of magic tools and a humanoid lizard sleeping on a pile of books in the back with a frame holding a portal behind her. Suddenly sans appeared beside her. "Its amazing isn't it" sans asked? "Uh-huh" frisk nodded. She hadn't seen a room this big her life if you don't the room she was sentenced to death in. "Welcome the the royal magicians tower" sans stated. Suddenly sans seemed to notice something. "Hey alphys wake up" sans yelled. "Who wha huh" the lizard lady in the back woke up confused. "Kid meet alphys my assistant" sans said. Alphys was still seeming confused as to what was going on. "Alphys focus" sans yelled. Suddenly alphys looked straight at sans. "Oh sans your actually here" alphys said in a surprisingly girly voice. "Alphys this is frisk" sans said pointing to frisk. "Oh hello" alphys said running over as she tripped through everything in the room. She was obviously very clumsy. "Anyway frisk follow me, I'm going to run some tests and see if i can figure out anything about this link in our magic" sans said. Frisk followed him to another room leaving alphys behind. "Wonder who that was" alphys pondered. "Guess I'll check the kingdom registry" she said to herself. 'Now that sans is back i hope i dont get caught with my spying on the kingdom, he can't know he's alive' she thought.

                   In the other room

Sans was having frisk do various thing to test for the link in their magic. "Okay now activate your magic and fire it at me"  sans told frisk. As she activated her magic her eye​ lit with a black flame. At the same time sans eye​ lit with a blue flame. "Okay now throw your magic at me and I'll throw magic at you, okay" sans instructed frisk forming a ball of hellfire in his hand. Frisk formed a ball of darkness in her hand and threw it at sans just as sans threw his fireball at her. Suddenly the two hit each other and and turned into frisk and sans souls, one blue and flaming one black with black mist. "Huh" sans and frisk exclaimed at the same time. The souls were putting out stings of magic and intertwining with each other. Suddenly a chip came off of each and went into the other. And the souls flew back in their respective bodies. 'What was that' frisk thought. "What did you say" sans asked. "I didn't say anything" frisk said. "I clearly heard you say what was that" sans said. 'Weird i was certain i only though that' frisk thought. "Huh you only thought that what do you mean" sans asked. This time frisk was scared because she knew she was thinking that just then and didn't say it. "Sans think something" frisk said. "Uh okay" sans said. 'I wonder what papyrus is up to right now' sans wondered. "Who's papyrus" frisk asked causing sans to jump. "You can hear my thoughts" sans said freaking out. 'Yeah and you can hear mine' frisk thought to sans. "Wow now that's freaky" sans said.