Chapter 3: Newlyweds

Start from the beginning

No one else spoke up, and so she dismissed the class to continue on their project until their next classes.

Jungkook and Taehyung were back in the dorms. Yoongi had already gotten loads of ideas and brought Jimin with him wherever he went, and Jungkook, on the opposite side, didn't have too many ideas.

He did mention a few ideas to the model, though he just shrugged at every idea he came out with, and eventually, he had enough of it.

"Okay, that's enough Taehyung," Jungkook scolded, "I've had enough of your ignorance and lack of cooperation. I get it that you're not too into this new job of yours, but if you dismiss all of my ideas, at least come up with something of your own as well, or else we won't get this assignment done!"

Taehyung looked up at him slightly appalled. "Uhm, yeah," he mumbled, "I kinda liked your last idea a bit."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "What? Newlyweds?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah."

"Then why didn't you say so? You just scoffed when I mentioned it."

"I didn't scuff," he disagreed, "I just sighed, in a positive way. I like the idea, a bit. I think it's a bit cute."

Jungkook sighed heavily, not believing this guy. "How am I supposed to know about your opinions when you can't tell me in words? You sighed at everything I said, so if there'd be something you liked, you have to tell me."

"All right!" Taehyung suddenly raised his voice. "I liked that last idea, so let's just go for it instead of arguing!"

"Fine!"

They both stopped talking, still having their irritated frowns on their faces, but they calmed down eventually, and Jungkook started to write on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" the model asked.

"Writing down our plan. I need to have everything in order and what and where we'll take the photos," he explained shortly.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at him. "Without talking to me? Can't I get an input on where and what? What about costumes?"

"Do you want to get an input?"

"Why else am I here?" he said in a sassy voice as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. What do you think the scenery should be? Location? What should be the theme of the costumes? What positions should be we in? What should be our surroundings? What - "

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung suddenly yelled. "Do you want to give me a headache? One question at the time, geez, what's up with you?"

This time Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Just answer them if you wanna be included."

"Did I hit a nerve earlier or something?" Taehyung asked. "Why are you suddenly so angry with me?"

"It's because of your attitude, Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled. "I need you to cooperate with me, or else I'll fail this. I can fail my projects, my assignments, and my exam. I can even fail at graduating, so excuse me for being scared when you don't even want to be here and help me out."

Taehyung fell silent again. To Jungkook - and he barely believed it - he showed shame. "I'll help you," he suddenly said, to the younger's surprise.

"You'll what?" he asked, just to be sure he didn't mishear him.

"I said I'll help you, all right? Now stop being such a baby and stop whining." He folded his arms across his chest and avoided looking any further towards the younger.

Jungkook felt a bit taken aback, but a smile crept onto his face and he wrote down his ideas for each category of their assignment.

This time, he suggested things, and this time Taehyung replied (and with words this time) and they agreed with what do to.

The door nearly blasted open, causing the model and the student to jump in their seats.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at them. "Why so jumpy?" he asked. "You'd almost make it seem like you were doing something wrong." He started chuckling at his remark, with Jimin following along as he was with him as well, and they sat down tiredly at his bed.

Jungkook felt a slight blush creep onto his cheeks at his roommate's comment, though he was entirely wrong. Taehyung had been cooperatively, and they were actually working hard on the plan for their photo shoot, and they were soon ready to go out to start.

"Are you done with the photo shoot of yours?" Taehyung asked the newcomers.

Jimin seemed speechless at his mate's interest, and so Yoongi answered instead. "We are, yeah. We just need to pick out the best photos and put them together. We still got loads of time to make it perfect, and I'll receive the top grade."

Taehyung laughed out loud. "You sure are confident. What if Jungkook beats you for the best grade?" he asked amused.

Jungkook snapped up his gaze to his model. "There's no competition, Taehyung. Either we'll both get the same grade, or we won't."

"Wouldn't it be fun though? To make it a small competition?"

This time Jimin spoke up again. "Tae, we both know you get too competitive, and you may hurt Jungkook by doing this."

"Taehyung gets competitive?" he asked interested. Maybe he'll bring up my grade if he really gives it his all? "Let's bet."

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

How do you think it'll go with Taehyung and Jungkook's assignment together? ;)