Chapter 5: Encounters

Thanks to @Rhea4107 for giving me the motivation to continue this story, They're such a great person! Go check out their stories! (This chapter may have been rushed a bit sorry!)

During on one of their weekends, the class E girls decide to take the kids outside for a little fun.

Nagisa was playing a game with Maehara and was beating Maehara hard, "How did you even do that?!" Maehara asked in confusion. 

"It just comes to me naturally Maehara" Nagisa responded. Before Nagisa could land the final blow he heard lots of voices outside. 

"Do you hear that?" Nagisa asked Maehara, "Yeah I do, whats going on outside?" Maehara asked. "I don't know but let's go check it out, I'll climb on to your shoulders," Nagisa told Maehara as they approached the window. 

As Nagisa brought one leg after one more onto Maehara's shoulders, he gripped his hand onto the window and saw lots of familiar faces.

"So what do you see?" Maehara asked. Before responding, Nagisa sighed silently and started to feel a sweat drop down from his chin,

 "Almost every single girl from class..." Nagisa replied. Maehara felt Nagisa knees silently trembling and could sense something was wrong, "Why do you feel so worried about that though-", before Maehara could finish his sentence he finally realized why Nagisa was so afraid. 

It was because of their current state. One thing Maehara knew about girls was that some would go crazy over anything that was cute. They then heard a yawn coming from the corner of the room, "Looks Isogai just woke up".

As Isogai stretched himself and rubbed the corner of his eye his vision was finally clear and he could see Nagisa standing on top of Maehara. 

"What are you guys doing?" Isogai asked them out of confusion. "Well um... Isogai, it's just that every single girl from class is here" Maehara responded. 

"So? Maybe they just want to come see us that's all, speaking of which, where's Karma?" Isogai asked. 

"I don't know, I haven't seen him since I woke up" Nagisa replied. Suddenly they could hear someone yelling for help outside the room. 

"What was that?" Maehara asked. "Sounds like Karma!" Isogai yelled. They all rushed out the room and found Karma taped to the ceiling. 

(A/N: At this point, I'm running out of ideas...)

"K-Karma... What are you doing up there?" Nagisa asked while staring blankly. 

"I have no clue... just get me down" Karma replied. But before they could, they all heard voices coming down from the hallway. 

"A-are the girls here already?!" Maehara said quietly while also panicking with Nagisa. 

"Uh yeah, you guys saw them outside of the building a minute ago," Isogai said to try and calm the others. 

"Hey Nagisa, maybe the girls might not do anything bad, I mean like why'd we even think of that?" Maehara said to Nagisa. Nagisa was starting to calm down. 

He was right. What could possibly happen?

"Nagisa! Karma!" Nagisa heard someone yell. 

He turned around to see Nakamura rushing over to Nagisa with open arms ready to squeeze someone's insides out. "NAKAMURA NO!!!" Nagisa yelled. "Just kidding!" Nakamura bent down poking Nagisa's nose. 

"Guess what we're doing today," Megu said walking in.

 "Uh... What?" asked Isogai. 

"WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL!" announced Kurahashi.