Chapter 4: Babysitting Killers

"Koro-Sensei...".

His figure was still. He was somehow letting out a chill down everyones spines. His face was yellow though so he wasn't angry or anything.

"What are you doing here?" Karasuma asked.

"I'm here to help my students." Koro-Sensei responded.

"It appears my own students have been transformed into little kids... That means they're going to need a baby sitter!" Koro Sensei proudly yelled as his tentacles raised in joy. But deep down inside Karasuma knew that Koro Sensei was really worried about his students. For the first time, Karasuma wanted to help his assassination target besides killing him.

Suddenly groups of people came out of their hiding spots. Under the floorboards, the ceiling and the windows. More started to appear until they all filled the hallways and surrounded their target. "LIKE HELL WE'RE LETTING THE PERSON WHO BLEW UP THE MOON BABY SIT!" They all yelled in anger as they took out their guns in the speed of light and started firing at Koro-Sensei.  "NUYAHHHHH!!!!" The octopus squealed. "IF ANYONES BABYSITTING THEM IT'S GOING TO BE US!" They all yelled in response while still firing. After a few minutes of shooting and negioting it was decided that the class was going to take turns babysitting the assassins while Koro Sensei, Okuda and Takebayashi tried to find a way to reverse the effect. "I tell ya Karasuma, those killers of yours are wild." Koro Sensei told Karasuma. The class sneakly sneaked into the infirmary. Looking from the windows and some even handing from the ceiling. 'They're so cute when they're asleep.' was the most common thing people were saying to each other. Honestly Okano and Meg were blushing hard when looking at Maehara and Isogai sleeping. "Lucky Kayano!" Nakamura yelled quietly. Itona was taking pictures of the five with his stealth drone. Outside stood Terasaka's gang watching from the door, "You guys are creeps." Terasaka said.

The Next Day...

Nagisa opened his eyes as sun light filled his vision. He woke up in the same place he fell asleep and yawned while stretching his arms slowly and quietly. He looked out the windows for a moment and stared outside the mountain at the Sun. He turned his head and saw him and the others sleeping around Kaede. 'Karma looks so cute when he's asleep' He thought.  He could hear the soft cute snores coming from Isogai, Maehara and Karma. Coincidentally Isogai and Maehara were kind of hugging each other while sleeping at the end of the bed. Shortly after he remembered yesterday's events and realized he hadn't called his mother. He searched his over sized school pants to find his phone and when he did there were hundreds of messages sent from his mother. 'Where are you!?' and 'Why haven't you come home yet?!' messages were flooding his notification screen. He had to come up with a really good excuse to tell his mother that he wasn't going to come home because if he did who knows how his mother will react, seeing him as his five year old self. Nagisa then heard a yawn coming from his other side, "N-Nagisa?" Karma spoke as he lifted his back from the soft comfortable pillows rubbing his eyes as he regained vision. Karma looked over and saw Nagisa's little hands holding his phone which looks way bigger then his hands. "Seriously? Even now in a time like this you still wake up and the first thing you do is check your phone?" Karma teased. "Sorry Karma not this time," Nagisa replied giving him a 'Are You Serious?' look. "My mom has been worried sick since I haven't come home yet and I can't come home looking like this!" Nagisa said. "Help me out here Karma!". Karma put his thumb and index finger between his chin and closed his eyes. He was thinking of a way Nagisa could reply to his mother and he had to help him out. They are best friends after all. Karma could always get away with things with a well thought out excuse. Its the reason how he was able to stay in Kunugigaoka without the school finding out of his 'fights'.

"Maybe try replying with 'Sorry I didn't tell you mom but I'm on a school trip and I might not be home for a while'" Karma said as he leaned over from Nagisa from the other side of Kaede. "Do you think that'll work?" Nagisa asked. "Positive" Karma replied with a smile on his face. Right now Nagisa was blushing so hard that Karma felt like he was going to get a nose bleed from Nagisa's adorable face. Karma quickly turned around and covered his face with his hands, 'WHY WAS NAGISA SO CUTE WHEN HE WAS FREAKING 5?!?' He thought while trying to hide his blushing face from Nagisa. "Alright, thanks Karma!" Nagisa said giving Karma a fatal punch of cuteness. Nagisa pressed the digital buttons to text his mother what Karma just said. 'Hopefully she'll buy it' He thought while putting his phone away. Soon after that Maehara and Isogai started to wake up. "You guys up already?" Isogai said. "Yeah" Karma and Nagisa responded. "Should we wake Kayano up?" Maehara asked. "I'm already up silly" Kayano giggled. "WHAT?!" They all yelled. "Don't you guys know? You're younger that means you sleep more" Kayano said. "We should probably get ready for the day" Nagisa said as he got out of bed. The rest did the same thing sliding off the bed. The only problem was they kept tripping because of their uniforms. "Want me to carry you guys to the bathroom?" Kaede asked. "NO THANK YOU." Karma replied back in embarrassment. "We should probably get new clothes" Isogai said. "I'll quickly run to the stores to get some for you guys!" Kayano said as she ran out the door but when she did she noticed a pile of neatly placed clothes besides the door. The was a letter next to it. She picked it up and read it, 'Just in case! -Koro Sensei'. Kayano picked up the clothes and walked back into the room. "That was fast!" Maehara said. "No I didn't actually go, Koro Sensei left clothes for you guys" Kayano replied as she placed the clothes down on the floor. "I-If you guys want you can change and I'll see if I can run by the stores to get some food" She said turning her blushing face around. "Yeah that'll be great" Nagisa said. After Kayano left the room dashing to town from the school building the four were sitting around the pile of clothes Kayano left. "So... we just gonna go into corners and put these on?" Maehara said as he blushed. Isogai noticed and began blushing too. "Y-Yeah... lets do that." Isogai said. They all picked up a set of clothes and went into different corners. It was the most awkward change ever because they couldn't resist but to look to the other side to see another persons butt. "OKAY THIS IS JUST AWKWARD CAN YOU GUYS JUST FINISH UP!?!" Maehara yelled as he tried to resist his urges just to peek over to Isogai's corner. "Y-Yeah I'm done!" Nagisa replied in response while also blushing. Basically right now everyone was blushing. Nagisa took a look at himself at a mirror. He was wearing a blue hoodie with cat ears on top with a T-Shirt saying 'GENDER!' so it was possible that the class donated some clothes to them. Besides that the dark blue shorts he was wearing was a good fit for him. Karma than soon joined Nagisa looking at himself in a mirror. When he stepped in it still looked like he was taller than Nagisa by 5cm. He wore a black short sleeved button shirt with some jeans. Something you normally wouldn't see kids were but Chiba had good taste some how. Isogai was wearing the same thing Karma wore but instead he wore grey shorts. Maehara was wearing the same thing that Nagisa wore but it had different colors. Obviously orange.

After the awkwardness had ended Kayano came back with some food and they all sat and ate. "So what do we do while we're stuck like this?" Nagisa asked. "I guess we just wait until Koro Sensei knows how to fix this" Karma replied. They heard a window open and all turned around to see the giant yellow octopus "Koro Sensei!" Nagisa yelled. "Hello Nagisa, I'm just here to check on you guys to see if you need anything" Koro Sensei responded, kneeling down hugging the students as if they were his own family. "Koro Sensei, do you know how we can change ourselves back to normal?" Isogai asked. "No worries Isogai, I have Takebayashi and Okuda working on a serum to get you back to the way you once were" Koro Sensei informed them. Hearing those words put a huge smile on the students. It made them feel safe and unworried but deep inside, they all knew there was more to this.

(A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated on so long! School has been really hectic for me, I'm already working on the next few chapters so don't worry! There will be more coming soon!)