Chapter 2: A Little Problem

*Pun intended*

"Karma?" Fuwa muttered.

The small red headed boy faced Fuwa with bright orange eyes. Her hands cupped over her mouth and soon after that Okano noticed that blood was dripping out of her hands. "Fuwa, are you alright?" she asked. Fuwa faced Okano with eyes tearing up and a face red like a volcano.

"So god damn cute.... curse you Lucky_Mustard..." she muttered once again. "Excuse me?" Okano questioned. "No way this can be Karma... he's so cute..." Fuwa crouched down to meet with the boy's eye level. "Fuwa?" The red headed boy said. They all froze in what the boy had just said. He rubbed his eyes with his sleeves "What are you talking about? Of course I'm Karma. Ms Helmet Head". He used the same insults that the more taller Karma would use to tease his classmates. It was crazy to assume that this boy was Karma. 

He lifted his arms up to his face but his sleeves were so big that it covered his entire arm. His hands and legs were definitely smaller and he was shorter then his usual 170cm self. He began shifting his legs holding his head in pain until he tripped onto the other huge lumps of clothing until another boy with orange hair and orange eyes pushed off the other boy. "OW! What the hell?" The little Karma yelled. The orange headed boy also tried to stand up but landed on the much more smaller Karma.

They started to fight on the ground rolling all over the clothes, which was obviously cute to watch. Fuwa ran out of the classroom as she felt like she was dying of bloodlost, "Fuwa!" Okuda followed Fuwa outside of the classroom to help her with her nosebleeds. The rest of the clothes started to move as well. One by one heads started to pop out of the uniforms. One with sky blue hair and azure eyes, another one with brown antenne like hair and golden yellow eyes. "What're you guys doing?" The blue haired boy asked. 

Both of them looked at him as their eyes widen. "Woah! Nagisa is that you?" Karma asked. "Karma?" Nagisa replied. "Wait... that's you Nagisa?" The orange headed boy asked. "Maehara?" The brown haired boy asked. "Isogai?!" Maehara yelled. They all stared at each other with shocked faces. Looking at themselves. "W-What happend to us?" Isogai mummered. "And why are we so small?" Nagisa yelled. "Not to be rude here Nagisa but... I knew you were small but this is just a whole new level" Karma teased. "Not now Karma!" Nagisa yelled. "Whats wrong with your voice Nagisa?" Karma replied pointing to Nagisa's neck. "Whats wrong with your voice!?" Nagisa pointed back. Chiba bent down to the little kids. "Nagisa... do you know who we are?" He asked. "Of course I do! Your Chiba! My classmate!" The little Nagisa responded. "So it is you guys..." Chiba muttered, putting his fingers on his lips. The rest who were unaffected just stared at them, watching the little boys. Some shocked, some like wtf? "Bitch-Sensei, your mirror please". Bitch-Sensei took her mirror out of her jacket and handed Chiba the mirror. He gave the smaller assassins the mirror. "WHAT THE HELL?!" They all yelled.

Isogai's and Nagisa's vests were falling off and were much to big for them. Their uniforms had slipped off to the height of they're shoulders revealing a small bit of their chests. They're ties sledded down to their crouch and Karma's jacket fell down to his lower arms. They're uniforms were so big, actually way too big! It was easy for them to trip and fall over because of their long pants. Their voices were so squeaky like. They looked about five or six. Everyone was silent until one person came out of the crowd.

Hara picked up the four. Her head was down but her grip was getting tighter on the four. "Hey Sumire! What's the big deal?" Maehara squirmed. "Tell me why..." Hara whispered.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE THIS CUTE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG!!!" Hara yelled. Her nose was bleeding so much but she still kept her grip on the four. They all struggled but felt like they were losing their breath because of Hara's hugs. Who would of thought that Hayami had a thing for kids? Well it does kind of make sense since she is known as the mom type, "L-Let go of me! I may be small but I can still kick your ass!" Karma yelled as he was kicking Hara in the chest. Too bad it was ineffective because Karma was a six year old.

Suddenly a man came out of the crowd of students. "Hara, let go of them" Karasuma ordered. "But! But... fine" Hara whinned. She bent down letting go of the little kids while also dying of cuteness overload. Karasuma picked up the little Karma and lifted him up to his face. "How the hell did you guys end up like this?" He asked. "How the hell am I supposed to know? You think we did this ourselves on purpose?" "That's not what I'm saying, it appears that you four have de-aged into your five year old selves. "But how is that even possible!? This ain't no fanficton story about four assassins turning into little kids!" Maehara yelled. "It doesn't matter. It happend anyways" Isogai replied. "Isogai's right. For the time being we'll place you four in a safer place where you won't be involved in any assassinations" Karasuma picked up the rest and walked out of the classroom.

Meanwhile...

"Hey Shiro. What were the little BB bullets you gave me?" The Reaper called Shiro. "These are like Koro-Sensei bullets expect it has different effects on humans. I designed the Koro Sensei Bullets thats why they both look similar. When you're hit with it, it'll melt into your nervous system and make the host unconscious because the bullet will be de-aging the host" Shiro replied. "But why make them?" The Reaper asked. "Let's just say... It's part of the plan." Shiro said as he ended the call.

"Pfft... weirdo." The Reaper muttered.

To be continued...

A/N: Incase you've been rereading the chapters I changed the characters from Hayami to Hara. Why? Because I didn't really feel like the role I gave to Hayami was fitting with her personality so I switched it up with Hara since she likes children. Idk watch Episode 6 in season 2.