Side Story: Okuda Tries

It was 6AM in the morning and Okuda was getting ready for school. Normally she would wake up way earlier then this but she spent the whole night working on formulas that could change her 'Kiddy' classmates back to normal. 

Okuda wasn't sure these would work since they had really odd combinations together but she had to try. I just hope these work, those words were said over and over in her head when she was walking to school. She took the usual path. Went straight to the school, climbed up the mountain, and entering the building. She walked through the halls to find the room where her classmates stayed in. Opening the door just to see a red colored hair boy there.

She saw Karma in the room just playing on his DS. "K-Karma? Where are the others?!" She was worried. Okuda thought that last night the others were kidnapped but then Karma said, "They went to go take a quick dive in the pool". 'Phew' she thought. "Watcha got there?" Karma asked, he noticed the papers she were holding in her hands. 

She looked over and said "O-Oh these! They're formulas I made that might just change you back to normal!". Karma stood up imminently. He looked really happy. It was really cute.She kneeled down to get with eye level to Karma showing him the papers. "Will these actually work!?" Karma asked with joy. "I hope so!" Okuda replied.  "Let's go to the science room then!" Karma yelled as he and Okuda walked over to the science room. 

They pulled out bottles and other things you would use for science. (A/N:Idk I never paid attention in science class.) Okuda mixed the potions together and made five of them since each of them had different effects. "Alright let's try Potion 1 out!" Okuda said with confidence as she gave Karma the potion to drink. He had the bottle in his hands and placed it up to his lips. When his face got closer he could smell something weird coming from the bottle but that's how all potions smell like anyways. 

He drank the bottle, while not all of it. Karma dropped the bottle, spilling some of it on the floor, he began coughing really badly. To a person's view, it looked like he was suffocating. Karma fell onto his knees and hand. His systems tried coughing up the potion but it the affects were already working through his body. In Karma's head he thought 'I'm not going to die right? It's just part of the effects to turn me back to normal I hope!'. Karma felt a stinging feeling coming from his back side. It was like if hot burning lava was being poured on his back. 

Meanwhile Okuda was panicking. Trying to help Karma and create a cure fast. After a while Karma had stopped coughing and felt pretty much normal. But something didn't feel right were his bottom was. It felt something touching his head and turned around. He heard Okuda gasp and turned over in confusion. "What is it?" He asked. 

"Y-you... have a tail!" She yelled, pointing to his tail. Karma looked over at his back and gasped as well. His eyes widen as he saw the tail coming out of his bottom. It was a dark red furry tail with a scruffy end. It kept waging in his face, like if it had a mind of his own.

"How embarrassing" Karma sighed. "Let's just get this over with the other potions" Karma said taking one of the other potions. "W-wait!" Okuda said but Karma was already drinking the potion. This time it nothing really happend. "Looks like this one's a dud-" He stopped while dropping the empty bottle on the floor. This time it feel like a sharp needle going through his ears. As instincts, his cupped his ears in his hands only this time there was nothing there but flat skin. He felt something weird coming out from the top of his head. He touched it and pulled it. Bad idea. It felt like someone cutting his head in half. Small tears formed from his eyes. 

He rushed over to the mirror they had in the room and looked at himself. He had ears on his head. Fluffly, red, furry, cat ears. He touched them again and felt a chilling feeling going down through his spine. His ears were really sensitive. "What the-" He stopped once again, looking at the longer canine teeth he had. Karma wanted to stop but it was just another three potions he had to drink. Hopefully they aren't worst like the last two. He turned around to where Okuda should be standing, only to see her passed out on the floor. "O-Okuda?!" He ran over to wear Okuda was. She wasn't in any bad shape. 

Guess she just fainted. Karma thought. He looked over to where the next three potions were. He tried to reach for it but the table was too tall for him. He had to figure out a way to get up there. Then the crazy idea went up in his head. What if I used the tail... Karma thought. Karma turned around and tried to control his tail to reach for the potions since the tail kind of looked longer then him. 

He felt a solid feeling at the tip of his tail. 'This was the potion' he thought. The tried to wrap his tail around it but instead knocked it off the table. With his cat like reflexes he quickly catched it while falling onto the ground. This one had a weird orange color to it. He drank it. He braced himself for the pain that was going to happen to him in a few moments but nothing.

He felt nosy afterwards and fell down unconscious, as if passing into a deep sleep. When Karma did wake up he felt something he hasn't felt in a while. He stood up and suddenly he was taller then the table and chairs. He also felt a weird breeze going through his body. He looked down. Was he naked?! Karma quickly rushed over to mirror finding himself back to normal in his 15 year old body, the only thing that wasn't normal was the fact he still had the ears and tail and he was slightly naked since his clothes didn't fit anymore but it didn't bug Karma at all! "Yes! I'm back baby!" Karma yelled.

He got on his knees and started crying tears of joy. Finally he was back to normal until he felt his tail knocked something off. He looked up and a bottle flew into his face, spilling all over him. It was a purple liquid colored potion. It formed a pink cloud around him and made him pass out from him breathing in the fumes from the potion.

When Karma woke up he found himself back in his five year old body. "OH COME ON!" Karma raged. He then heard the door open which showed Nagisa and Maehara walking into the room. "Karma?" Maehara asked. "What's going on Karma?" Nagisa asked while staring at Karma's new features. "Uh... Just trying out some of Okuda's potions" Karma replied while trying to hide his tail. Nagisa noticed Karma's struggles on hiding some kind of tail behind his back. Nagisa ran over to Karma restraining him on the ground. "So where exactly is that tail attached?" Nagisa smirked. "NOOOO!!! DON'T PULLLLL!!!" Karma screamed while Maehara was hiding in the corner being scared of being possibility Nagisa's next victim.

Later that day Okuda changed Karma back to normal. Well in other words got rid of the tail and ears but not the fact that Karma was still stuck a five year old.

A/N: Gimme some requests! I'll turn them into possible side stories for Lil' Assassins if you wish.