Chapter 7: Lost In The Woods

"Maehara... I don't think I can go any longer..." Isogai groaned. "Don't give up yet Isogai! We'll be rescued! You can count on it!" Maehara responded while carrying Isogai over his shoulder. "I mean come on! Its only been like two hours since we got lost!" Maehara.

Hey folks, its Maehara here. My best friend who is about to die of exhaustion here is Isogai. You're probably wondering why we are in the blazing hot sun in the forest for some reason. Well it all started with a training exercise...

"Alright kids, today we're going to be sharpening your skills on assassination today with a survival exercise in the forest" Karasuma said to the class. "But sir, what about them?" Kataoka asked, pointing to the five year old students. "They'll be in on this exercise as well" Karasuma responded. 

"But Karasuma Sensei! Don't you think that this exercise will be a lot for them?" Sugino asked. "Don't worry Sugino, we've been itching for training for a while now" Nagisa said. "Well okay, if you're fine with that then so am I" Sugino replied.

"Fair enough, now on with the exercise" Karasuma continued. "With this exercise you'll be avoiding traps that us the government has set up. The goal is to not be seen or get caught. You'll be trying to collect this flags that we've placed in certain areas of the mountain. 

We've also got some assassins who've volunteered to hunt you down. This exercise is meant for completing an assassination without getting spotted. Nagisa, Maehara, Isogai, Karma, you four will be together as a group. We've informed the assassins to not use lethal force on any of you kids". 

After Karasuma was finished explaining the exercise he gave each of the students a map of where the flags were. When Karasuma blew out his whistle as a signal of the training starting, the students of E class leaped into the woods. 

"This is going to be a piece of cake for us! We're small enough not to be seen by the others!" Maehara said. "Still though, I have a bad feeling about this" Nagisa said.

The four stopped somewhere in the middle of the woods to discuss a plan about capturing the flags. "So how are we going to do this?" Isogai asked. "Well first off I hate to admit this but we are way to short to climb the trees and that's where most of the flags are" Karma said. 

"And I have a feeling that most of the traps will be set on the ground" Nagisa said. "Well we haven't encountered any so that should be a good thing right?" Isogai asked. 

Suddenly a man dressed in all black popped up from behind the bushes. "Wrong kiddo" He said. With quick thinking Karma ran up to his face and did a flying kick right into his face which knocked him out. "That was easy" Karma said. "Holy crap! That came out of no where!" Maehara said. "Um... Karma? Are you sure he's okay?" Nagisa asked. "Don't worry, with the way my strength is right now I don't think I can actually hurt him." Karma replied. "Lets search him, might be something useful on him" Isogai said. "I found a map of where all the traps are placed" Isogai said after digging through the man's bags.

"Great, we'll use the map to find the flags without getting spotted, lets form a plan" Nagisa said. "We'll split up so we can each find the flags quicker" Karma added on. "Alright gang, we'll split up into two, both groups will have a map" Maehara said. "So lets start moving before the others get suspicious" Isogai said. With their plan being formed they sprinted in different directions. 

SO FUNNY STORY I FOUND THIS IN THE DRAFTS HAHAHA

I DONT KNOW IF I WAS MEANT TO FINISH THIS OR NOT

OH WELL

AU REVOIR~