Chapter 1: The Reaper

Just like any normal day, well as normal you can get for the assassination classroom, the students of E class were hiking up the school mountain like usual. Everyone was settling in for class.

"Alright everyone, let's get started shall we? Who's ever ready... COME GET SOME!" The teacher of E class announced. And just like that everyone was flying towards the giant yellow octopus teacher with blood lust filled eyes and the urge to kill.

Later...

"Wow! Four weeks later and you guys still haven't got a mark on me!" The teacher mocked.

All of the E class faded into silence with blank eyes and disappointing faces.

"Koro-Sensei, you don't have to actually tell us" Sugino pointed out.

"I'm just trying to have a bit of fun! Anyways, I will now begin the homeroom".

Koro-Sensei took out his lesson book like always and started to write down the lesson in the speed of mach 20. Just another regular day in the E Class.

Later again...

"Alright class! I'm off to Hawaii to get some snacks! Ta taa!" Koro-Sensei yelled as he zoomed out of the classroom.

"He never does stop does he?" Nagisa joked. "You think if he was able to go to all these places he could at least bring some souvenirs right?" Kurahashi asked.

"You know maybe he could bring back some Hawaii cheeks for me- I mean us!" Okajima drooled as he was also letting huge amounts of blood running down his nose. All the girls glared at him.

"I hear New York chicks are pretty damn hot" smirked Maehara.

"Oh yeah I do hear they are pretty great!"

They all laughed until something shot through they're skulls. They could swear that the voice they just heard didn't belong to anyone. They all turned slowly to meet a smiling face with golden eyes and sliver grey hair. It was the Reaper. Terasaka and his gang got up from their chairs and walked towards the reaper.

"Hey! It's you! We're gonna beat your ass for what you did to bitch sensei!" Terasaka protested. He was preparing to ram his fist into the Reaper's face, charging at him with full force until...

*CLAP*

Terasaka fell down to he's knees with a terrified expression. He looked pale and dead and then his body fell to the ground making a loud drop noise.

"Don't you know its rude to assault someone without saying hello first?" The Reaper gave the class a smile that made them feel like the Reaper could strike at any moment and kill them all at once. "Anyways I'm just stopping by to say goodbye to a few people" At that moment, the Reaper pulled out four guns some how and shot bullets that looked a lot like anti sensei bullets only this time they were blue. Four of the best trained assassins were able to see the bullets flying towards Kaede, Okuda, Sugino and Takebayshi. They all moved in to protect the targets so fast like Koro-Sensei would do.

The bullets hit their back and stomachs making unimaginable pain and screams of agony. They all fell down to the ground. Karma struggling to keep standing while holding onto to a chair, he fell. Maehara was on his hands and knees coughing up sliva and a little bit a of blood for the pain that was pressured onto his back was unbearable that it forced him to scream. Isogai thrown himself into the walls, clenching his stomach. It felt like he was going to puke. Nagisa was holding his stomach in pain before dragging himself to the Reaper, trying to not let him escape. They were all terrified of what just happend.

"Oh my god! Isogai are you alright?" Sugino was holding up Isogai and Maehara with his arms but something was unusal, their bodies were so light, Sugino was able to lift their whole bodies with only one arm. Was it because of the bullet or was Sugino just that strong? Sugino thought.

"W-what did you do t-to us?" Karma struggled to speak as he was still trying to stand up. "Oh you know just a little something someone gave to me. Not really sure what the effects do but it looks like its doing a great job!" The Reaper laughed.

"What a shame. I was hoping to hit the smart kids this time" The Reaper had put on another smile, this time his smile looked like something out of a horror movie. It sent chills down everyones spines. He walked towards the door while leaving something on Koro Sensei's work table.

"Oh hey and before I go, did you know that Lilacs bring bad luck?" He smirked while giving the class a peace sign with his fingers. Honestly it only scared the class even more.

And just like that the Reaper walked out of the door and closed it behind him, it was like if the students were leaving class but besides that he left a smoke grenade inside of the classroom which exploded and everyone was coughing. Yoshida and Muramatsu rushed out the smoke to get out of the classroom to find the Reaper but there was no sign. The Reaper had once again escaped leaving trails of fear behind him.

"Guys! We need to get this smoke out fast!" Kimura yelled. Everyone was coughing to much to try and blow the smoke out so Okajima and Chiba threw guns out of the window. Making the window break and shatter. Some of the smoke was getting out but there was still too much, until everyone heard something that could immediently solve all their problems.

"Um excuse me everyone, would you like me to activate my cleaning protocol?" Ritsu suggested.

"UMM YEAH! COULD'VE TOLD US A LITTLE EARLIER!" The whole class yelled.

Ritsu vacuumed all the smoke into her giant body. Finally everything was clear and nobody was coughing anymore. They heard footsteps from the door. Karasuma and Irina bursted into the classroom.

"WE HEARD SOMETHING LOUD! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Karasuma and Irina yelled as they stormed into the room with jugs of milk.

"Um, what's with the milk?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" Irina proudly announced, seeing as she and Karasuma were able to snag the last few jugs of PREMIUM milk at a local Walmart sale.

Everyone stared at Karasuma and Irina. "The Reaper showed up!" Yoshida yelled. "And they took five of us out!" Yada yelled. Karasuma stared at the floor to see Terasaka drooling on the floor with a shocked look on his face. "Holy tentacle..." Karasuma muttered. Looking around investigating the scene he saw some scattered clothes and realized four people were missing.

"Where's Nagisa, Karma, Maehara and Isogai?" Karasuma asked.

Everyone started panicking trying to find them. Kaede panicked and tripped onto what seemed to be a bump on the floor. She got up and looked at the strange pile of clothes.

"These are Nagisa's clothes!" She thought. "Hey we found something!" Kataoka and Kimura yelled. With curiosity, Kaede picked up the pile of clothes and walked towards where the others were. Everyone was surrounding a mess of clothes which looked like they belonged to Karma and the others. She laid Nagisa's clothes near the other piles of clothes. She was worried about him. "Oh god... I hope Nagisa's and the others are okay..." Kaede cried. Everyone was down too. "Hey aren't these Karma's, Isogai's and Maehara's school uniforms?" Fuwa asked.

"I just hope they ain't naked." Okajima said.

All the girls gave him death glares again and started to beat up Okajima.

"Wait guys! Something's moving!" Sugino yelled.

The baggy piles of clothes were shaking, they all stared at the one that looked like it was struggling until what came out of Karma's white shirt was a head with cute scruffy red hair and adorable orange eyes. He rubbed his eyes with the sleeve staring at us like he was freaked out. All the student's eyes widen and stared at the little boy. Fuwa then muttered under her breath...

"Karma?".