I crouched down on my knees, well as I said earlier this storage room is small. You can tell it from the outside by just looking at the door. Its door just reached the height of my leg, just above my knee. So obviously, someone of the same height as me can't go and fit inside this storage room. Well, Yvette is not so tall. Fine, I hate to say it, but she's short. TT___TT And I can tell she can fit in here.

                I should be twisting the door knob when someone from inside the storage room cried out and gave me quite a shock, "Waaaaa! Help me!"

                I immediately recognized the voice, Yvette. My intuition's right, but what on earth is she doing inside?! Aish!

                "Yvette!! Yah(Hey)! Gwenchanayo(Are you alright)?!" I said in panic. I twisted the door knob but it's locked! Darn. "It's locked! Open it from inside!" I told her.

                "Jung Shin oppa! It's difficult to move! I'm leaning against the door! I perfectly fit in my position..." she answered and her voice is a bit muffled.

                Tch. "I'll be right back" I said and stood up. I need to find the janitor so I can borrow the key for the storage room.

                As I hurriedly walk to where the janitor may be, I passed Yong Hwa hyung sulking while sitting on one of the benches at a corner.

                "Hyung, I found her!" I told him with a smile and before he could react, I run in search for the janitor. Aish! Where's ahjussi?! TT____TT

                Ah, there he is! Found him! I ran to his side, "Ahjussi! Give me the storage room's key!"

                "Waeyo(Why)?" he asked as he get the key from his pocket.

                "Yong Hwa hyung's sister is in there!" I answered as I get the key from his hand, "Kamsahamnida(Thank you), I'll return it later!" I bowed and ran back to the storage room.

                "Shin-a! Where did you find Yvette?" Yong Hwa hyung asked as he was keeping his pace on my long strides.

                "She's locked up in the storage room" I answered.

                From the side view of my eyes I saw hyung's shocked expression, "Bwoh(What)?! Storage room?! Aish!"

                We reached the storage room. I immediately crouched down on my knees to open the door, while Yong Hwa hyung was standing behind me. I think he can't believe that Yvette fits in this small storage room. Aigooo... I can't believe it either... But why the heck she's in here?!

~ Yvette's POV

                Uwaaaaah!! Mabuti na lang at nalaman na ni Jung Shin na na-lock ako sa loob nireng kwarto ng mga dwende. Bakit nandito ko? Kasi ganito yun. 'Di ba, kanina naka-antabay ako sa labas ng room na pinag-interviewhan ng CN Blue. Natural mangilan-ngilan lang yung mga taong naglalakad sa hallway, halos puro pa staff ng FNC e knowing naman nila ako na kapatid ni Yong Hwa oppa. Kaya parang natural lang na nandoon ako. Eto ngayon! Isa isa ng lumalabas yung media, lagpas 30 minutes na, that means tapos na ang interview nila sa CN Blue.