Chapter 13

Author's Note: Hello! :D Thanks for patiently waiting for my updates sa story na ito. Sorry for typographical errors, tamad ako mag-edit e. Haha. E, eto lang nakayanan ng powers ko. >3< Okay, enjoy reading mga CUTE kong readers! Muah Muah Tsup Tsup! :* Thank youuuuuu! :3

P.S: Ang ating F4 sa kanan! Sending their LOVE! ;) <3 Hihi. Grabe dimples ni Burning Jong, super sightness ko! >3< haha! xD

Chapter 13

~ Jung Shin's POV

                I ran through the hallway and checked every room. But I still can't find her! Tch. Where is she?! Darn.

                "Shin-a! Did you find her?" Yong Hwa hyung asked panting. We are all looking for Yvette and I can tell we are all getting worried and worried.

                "Aniyo(No)" I answered a bit irritated by myself. I should not leave her outside the room. Aish. I'm so stupid! I want to scream all of my frustrations! Tch.

                Jong Hyun hyung placed his hand on my shoulder, "We'll find her. Don't worry" he said.

                "Ah! Hyung! Let's check the other floors! Maybe she just got lost!" Min Hyuk hyung said. Jong Hyun hyung nodded and they hurriedly ran to take a look on other floors.

                I looked at Yong Hwa hyung and I can feel his growing worry in his expression.

                Our manager walked towards us, "We'll be leaving for the venue within a minute" I heard him say to Yong Hwa hyung.

                "I can't leave this establishment without my sister" he firmly answered manager.

                "Yong Hwa! It's your concert we're talking here! You can leave your sister's matter to us. We can find her for you!"

                "Aniyo(No). My sister and her safety is my concern here. If there's a need to re-schedule the concert and then do it" Yong Hwa hyung said and he walked away from us massaging the bridge of his nose.

                I saw manager took a deep breath and turned to me, "Jung Shin---"

                "I agree with hyung" I said and walked away too. I don't want to discuss such things with manager when I have much important thing to do: Find Yvette.

                I went back to where I looked for Yvette earlier. Darn. I checked every room... Wait... She did say it was dark and she can't breathe ne? Hm...

                I ran in the establishment's storage room just beneath the stairs. I know it is a small and dark room and all of the cleaning materials are in here. Aish! This is so stupid, but... I won't lose anything if I give try a look right?