Chapter 1

Author’s Note: Hello! Iba ibang Point of View (POV) ang gagamitin ko noh? :D Kapag may, ~, iba na ng POV okay? :D Tsaka pagpasensyanhan niyo na kung marami akong wrong grammar ne? ^^ Enjoy reading mga kapatid! Kindly vote! :3 Thank youuuuuu! ^_____________^

Chapter 1

*ring… ring… ring….*

Park Dong Soo calling…

Yong Hwa: Ne, Dong Soo-ssi? (Yes, Dong Soo?)

Dong Soo: I found your sister!   <In Korean pag-uusap nila. Hindi ko kasi keribels e. LOL. Ka-basican lang alam ko. xD>

Yong Hwa: Chincha?! (Really?!)

Dong Soo: Ne. (Yes)

Yong Hwa: Oh, God. Thank you for all your help, Dong Soo-ssi. My sister… Is she doing well? What’s her name? How old is she?

Dong Soo: She grew to be a fine lady. She has some resemblance to you. Ah, she’s called Yvette. Hm… She’s 16 in Korea.

Yong Hwa: Y-vette… That’s a pretty name… I can’t wait to see her. When will you go back here in Seoul with my sister?

Dong Soo: Uh. That’s the problem. Yvette does not like to go with me, I think she’s afraid or something that I’m a kidnapper! Haha! But her foster parents agreed to let her go. After all she’s not theirs.

Yong Hwa: Tch. What can we do about Yvette Dong Soo-ssi?

Dong Soo: I’ll call you back when I think of something.

Yong Hwa: Arasso, kamsahamnida. (Okay, thank you)

*click*

                Finally Appa (daddy), I have fulfilled your wish. I found my sister. Isn’t that great? But… I still need to convince her to come here in Korea. I can’t be at ease when I know my sister is alive, out there and she’s not with me! Help me, Appa… Omma (mommy)..

                “Hey! Hyung! You seem to be in deep thought…” Ah, Jong Hyun called.

                “I’m thinking about---“

                “My sister!” Min Hyuk finished the sentence for me.

                “You got any news about her? It’s been two years now, Hyung” Jung Shin said.

                “Dong Soo-ssi called and he found my sister” I said to them happily.

                “That’s great! So no need to worry Hyung!” Jong Hyun said ang tapped my back.

                “Ne” I nodded. But I can’t help thinking how to convince her to move with me here in Korea… Aish! TT________TT

                “I’m hungry! Let’s grab some snacks Hyung!” Min Hyuk exclaimed.

                “When will you never be hungry Hyung?” Jung Shin asked expressionless.