vampire slave ch5

VAMPIRE SLAVE-ch 5

(hard labor)

The carpet floor, was soft but itchy at the same time. It felt weird on my cheek and left leg, I didn't like it. I didn't like him. Shockingly enough I relized the warmth was from the small sliver of sunlight peeping in through the dark black curtins, from the silver velvet lining and a generous portion of a red blanket covering my sore and aching back. My eyes slowly flutterd open as a pile of dirty clothes were thrown at me, it was 6pm my new schedule was quickly explained to me as a small and blonde slave enterd the room, long gracious lashes sorrounding green orbs. She looked to be eight years of age, very young and quite pretty.

" Hello, my name is slave A1429. I belong also to master Lucas as well as his younger sister Ranevia. I hope you dont mind but I will be beding along side you for the next few years" She said.

"Hi my name is Alexandria, what is your real name? and no I have no problem with you staying by my side." I responded.

" Miss it is not aloud to be called by first name, on any accord it is information im afraid were not aloud to share... but since you told me yours it is only suitable to tell you mine in return but please keep this a secret, between you and I, I hope we can become friends my name is Jaculine." She said in a faint wisperd rush of words.

"Nice to meet you Jaculine, would by any chanse do you now what time Master Lucas wakes up?" I made shure to speak venomisly on his name. She chuckled, "in about half an hour we must be working now he expects us to be done by midnight." she added, I grudgidly got up and straitend the ugly cloth he had made me ware , picked up the dirt clothes then quickly ran into the washroom and did my buisness and hurried out to meet Jaculine. Looking down at Lucas one more time we Ieft the room.

" What are we sopposed to do?" I asked.

"follow me." she said and led us to a washing machien. She opend it up and began to unload all his clothes I followed, she was suddenly very quite.

"Are you alright?" I asked, she looked up at me. " Can I ask you somthing and you wont laugh, promise?" she asked

" um shure, I promise." I relpied she took a deep breath before speaking. "when will I get what other girls that are older have?" She asked "what do u mean?" I said , she looked at my chest than hers quickly while blushing. "Oh, one day they'll grow dont worry." She smiled "Okay!"

"I'ts just i have so many questions and there are not many other people I can talk to the older girls are either to busy and dont care,and the boys dont like me, I dont now why though thats another thing..." she went on and on, and that was how we begane are friendship, she became like a younger sister to me. Later on Master Lucas found us "Slave A1429 what is this! " he asked refering to jaculine. He pulled out a shirt he was going to put on, it was now pink. I had to stifle a laugh. "Im sorry master!" she said and gasped as he pulled out the rest of his clothes that were now also pink, he groweld furiously and my laughing stopped, his eyes went black. Jaculine ran back to my side and grabed my arm hiding behind me. " And you, just letting this stupid child do such a thing!" he told me " If I ever find my clothes like this again you will pay!" he told me, Jaculinepulled me slightly back. "And you know how?" he asked with a suductive smirk, I actually think I gupled. "Leave her alone!" Jaculine said, moving aside he turned toward her "What did you say?" He asked. "Leave my friend alone!" she responded , he went closer to her and she whimpered. " I saved your life and this is how you pay me?" he demanded. " your a worthless peice of trash." He said, tears brimmed her eyes and he relized he had gone to far, he truly enjoyed Jaculine but she could anger him so easily, and when he was mad he couldnt always stop his actions body or words. "Hey she's just a kid!" I said and grabed his arm spinning him towards me. " Jaculine leave, NOW!" he spoke. She stood her ground. I gasped as i saw his skin pailing teeth lengthing he was becoming more exotic. "Please!" he said.

She turned to look at me I nodded, she took off. His breathing was becoming ragged. He looked at me and I backed into the wall, he walked closer, scaring me he his body almost against mine. "She is to young to provide what I crave she does not have enough but you do." He wisperd. I new what he wanted whenhe ran his finger down my jaw and to my neck. " Please dont." I wisperd shakily. His hands caressed my side. "I can make you like it if you will behave." he said suductivley. "Or I can make it hurt."he said, crushing my hand as he brang it to his sholder. "If you try to get away." he ended and pushed my hair aside tears brimmed my eyes but i wouldnt let them fall, not infront of him.

His tounge ran down my neck causing me to shudder , I shouldnt be liking this i thought. He bagane to plant light kisses all along my throat somthing new that he never did to his prey, but he wanted to enjoy this and if I wasn't he couldnt. I knew he could feel what I did when he would bite. So I tried my best to not give in I stood ridgid not moving when his lips suddenly met mine, shock whent through my body, had he just kissed me? This was all to weird, i felt hidden longingin from that faint forbiden touch. I felt as his teeth graze my neck before biting in rouphly. I squeezed his sholders causing him to moan and press his body more against mine until I was pushed up against the wall completley, pleasure exploded in my brain, pure bliss. He only drunk a little but still left me light headed. "Do not disobey me again." he said hoarsley. Than quickly left a weird look in his eyes as they slowly turned back to green, it was an almost an angered lust filled need towards me that he tried to hide, I now relized I had an advantage over him, I had the power every women holds, to make a man yearn, a desire he would forever want for my blood.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I was on vacation and just graduated from middle school ;) yayyy

VOTES AND COMMENTS/FANNINGS R GREATLY APPREICIATED!!!! sry 4 any spelling and grammer mistakes! :)