Chapter 1

(A/N: Hiiieeee! So here's the deal. *puts on a serious face.* I hate how some people start a book, and write like, 9 chapters and then QUIT. But I'm here to let you know every day after school on the bus I will be writing. Whether I update or not. I am currently putting my focus into 3 stories. But this one is at the top of my priority list!!!! So enjoy! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 11th
Alison :

So today is just gonna be another dull, boring, ordinary day at school. Or that's what I tell myself everyday, as I nervously walk to school, clutching my books to my chest. You see, I'm not very social, but that's the way I like it. Because that way I don't get a lot of attention.

So like every other day, I walk through the front door to the school. Avoiding eye contact, and psychically touching anyone.

Except today while looking down and walking to first period. I didn't see Mark heading towards me, fast. And obviously he didn't see me either. Not that anyone ever does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 11th
Mark:

Jeff and the guys were laughing at me and teasing me because I haven't found my mate yet. I told them to stop, but then it got worse.

So I stood up, flipped the table, and sprinted out of the room. My wolf was angry, no, furious.

We need to get out of here. Go to the forest to run. It will calm us down.

As I was running out of the school I was so blinded by fury I didn't see someone walking in front of me.

I ran into her, hard. It broke me out of my anger spell. "Sorry." I mumbled. I bent over and picked up her stuff for her. On top was a piece of paper with scribbled writing on it. It had said:

Just be invisible. You're on your own. Your father is dead. Your mother went insane and moved away. Your older sister died. Mom never told you why. Your older brother and younger sister disappeared. Someone is following you. The guy who killed father. Just be invisible. Prince Charming is a fairy tale, he doesn't and never will exist.

Your on your own.

I stare in disbelief at the paper, and then remember the girl I had knocked over. I look at her to see her holding her head with a bloody hand.

It's her.

I set her books down and sit in front of her. The first bell rings and she freaks out at the noise, looking around her alarmed. "Shhhh." I say petting the I uninjured side of her head. I look behind her.

Wow

I had knocked her over with such an impact the locker is dented and there is blood marks where she slid down to the floor.

"Help...me." She whispered. The pain in her voice broke my heart. But there was something else about her voice. Then it hit me.

Mate! How could she be here all along and we not know?!

"Here..." I said as I stripped my shirt off and held it to her head. She was really pale and had lost a good amount of blood.

We mustn't lose our mate!

"Please..." I plead. "Stay with me." She puts her hand on my cheek. "There's something about you...I trust you." I smile, pick her up and rush to my car.

I won't let her out of my sight, so a hospital won't do. Sophie can take care of her. While I sit by her side, never leaving.