Chapter 7

Alison:

After we all sat down, we started talking. I got to know that mark has three friends. The same four guys I would watch disappear into the forest everyday at recess were right before me.

Jeff, whom I met the previous day. Has chocolate brown eyes, and black longish hair. It's not quite shoulder length, but just about. Most of the time he wears a band shirt, skinny jeans, and a dark blue beanie.

Chip, who I just thought was a player, turn out to be a little "too friendly" as he would put it. He's not that bad actually. He has interesting light brown eyes. You cant help but smile every time you see his boyish grin. With black hair that spikes up in the front.

Drew is quieter than the other guys. Has light brown hair that falls in his eyes, which are a gentle baby blue. Any girl would melt for him because he's such a sweetheart.

And I know I've told you about Mark. Although he dosent talk a nearly as much as Jeff and Chip, the things he says are so sweet! The way he looks at me could make my heart melt. Don't get me started in his lips! I have to hold back from kissing him every second.

"Hey kitten." He plays with my hair. "You look lost, whatcha thinking about?" I smile sweetly and reply. "Nothing!" Even though I know my face is probably turning pink.

"We'll what do you guys wanna do today?" Chip asks. Every one goes silent thinking of what to do.

"Maybe we can go to the forest." I soon as I say it I regret it, seeing their reactions. Every one looks at each other nervously. All is silent, and they are looking at each other as if having an, I don't know. Brain conversation?

"Sweetie, I don't think that's a good idea." "But whenever we were little you four would disappear into the forest during recess!" I whine. All of their eyes widened. "Alison, look me in the eyes." I look up to see his concerned expression. "How much did you see? And was this only once?"

I hold his hand seeing as he needs it right now."I didn't exactly have any friends, you see. Saying that, when I was little, everyday I would sit at this bench and watch you guys disappear into the forest. All I saw was you four leave and then come back all happy and care free. I was always jealous of y'all."

He sighs. "Fine, we will go on a little adventure walk through the forest. He holds my face in his hands. "...And if you see any wolves, call me, or Jeff, or Drew."

Chip hops up and down where he's sitting. "What about me?!" "Nah man. You'll just be a perv." Drew leans back, a smile plastered on his face. Satisfied with his comment obviously.

"Shut up Drew!" "Nah, bust thanks for the offer." "Man, don't make me go Incredible Hulk on yo tiny little ass!" "Let's go!" Says Drew standing with a mischievous smile.

"Alright , we better get outside before you guys bring down my house." Mark stands up still carrying me. "Are you gonna carry me the whole time? Because I can walk on my own...just putting that out there."

He sets me on my feet. "Time for an adventurous walk!" I squeal running out the door. They share nervous looks before following me. What they don't know is, I already know that they are werewolves. I hope I don't have to lie like that to Mark again.

(A/N: Thank you guys so much!!! It's been a week since I've started this book and I have 140 reads, and 4 votes! Thanks so much!!! I love each and every one of you! Keep on reading! I write every day whether I update or not. Please vote, comment, and follow!)