Chapter 9

Mark:

Me and the guys finally find her. But when we do find her, she is petting Drew, in wolf form.

She looks up at us with a blank expression. But before she can say anything a loud howl can be heard not far from us.

Chip: Alpha, did you hear that?

Mark: Yes. I'll take Alison back to the house and meet you guys here in a bit.

I pick her up and start running as fast as I can in my human form. I tap into the family mind link I have with Sophie.

Mark: Soph it's Mark I need you to meet me at the edge of the forest and take Alison. A rouge has been sighted on our territory.

Sophie: On my way.

"So you wanna tell me what that was back there?" I ask trying to fill in the silence. "I'll have to fill you in later." She must have seen the doubt in my face, because she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "I promise."

Within a few minuets we reach Sophie. I set Alison on her feet. "I'll be right back take good care of her. Alison, sweet heart, be safe, I'll just be a few minuets." I kiss her on the cheek and run off into the forest. Once out of sight I change into wolf form.

Jeff: We have sight of the rouges.

Mark: Don't let it see you until I get there. It's a possibility it might not be a threat.

Drew: Actually there are two. They are reddish wolves. One male, one female.

Chip: But they don't have that evil sparkle in their eyes like the violent rouges do.

Mark: Alright I see y'all. Stay where you are, I will talk to them.

I walk up to the rouges. Once they see me they stop and lower heads. I shift into human form because I don't have a mind link connection with them. "Shift." I command.

They shift, then kneel before me. "Alpha." They say in unison. Then the older male speaks. "Alpha, we are not a threat. I ask that you let me and my young sister join your pack, so that we may watch over our sister. We found out that she was left on her own."

Alison

"Yes, I have taken her under my care for the past few days. She's my mate, so I'll let you guys join my pack, but could you two explain why she isn't like us?" They agree and thank me with all of their hearts.

"I. Mark Trueblood. Allow you two to now be a part of my pack. Make yourself right at home."