Chapter 6

Mark:

I woke up to a light rapping on the door. "Come in." I whisper. Jeff pokes his head in the door, his eyes covered by his hand. "Do you guys have clothes on?" God, if sweet Alison wasn't sleeping soundly against my chest, he would have a black eye by now.

"What do you need?" He snickers. "The guys are here and they all wanna meet Alison." The shattering of a vase can be heard downstairs. "Are you serious it's like 9:30 a.m.!" "You might wanna be down before they burn the house down."

"Ugh! I guess I'll be down soon. Just give me 10 minuets." "Ok dude." He closes the door quietly. No matter how much of a jerk he can be, there will always be that soft spot he has for girls.

I caress Alison's cheek lightly until her eyes flutter open. "Good morning beautiful." She smiles, snaking her arms around my torso. "Good morning sweetie." She says with a voice of butter.

Oh god, how much I wish I could kiss those lips, parting her lips with my tongue. But I love her too much to push her to that level.

She rubs her eyes, sitting up. "Why so early?" "The guys are here, and they are bothering me about meeting you." She laughs. "We'll I guess I better get up then." She says throwing off the covers sitting up.

I lean forward putting my hands around her waist pulling her back. "Mark!" She squeals, obviously caught off guard. "Didn't think I was gonna let you leave me that easy, did you?" I kiss her neck.

"We are jut going down stairs!" She protests. "I dunno..." I tease because we both know that she won't be able to escape my grip. "I'll let you carry me."

"Alright." We get out of bed walking into the hall, passing a mirror she stops and stares for a moment. "Oh god, I'm a mess! Does Sophie have some clothes and a hair brush I can borrow? I also need to brush my teeth!" She runs out of the hallway. Headed towards the family room.

When I make my way into the room Jake approaches me. "Hey man! Just to let ya know your mate ran past us and went into Sopie's room.

So I decide to sit with the guys and wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison:

I rushed passed the guys hoping they wouldn't notice how much of a wreck I am. I found Sophie in the kitchen. "Sophie!" She jumped and quickly turned around.

"Oh, Allie! You nearly have me a heart attack!" She says putting her hand over her chest. "Sophie! I really need clean clothes, makeup, hairbrush..." She smiles. "I gotcha covered. "Follow me!" She says walking into a bedroom near the kitchen.

She goes into the bathroom and comes out a few minutes later with an handful of stuff, and clothes draped over her arms. "Let's get stated!" She sets everything down in the bed and hands me the clothes. "Bathroom is right there." She says pointing to her left.

I walk into the bathroom taking in the beauty. It's AMAZING! Flawless white tile, a beautiful baby blue bathtub. I gotta bathe in that. So I did.

After my quick bath I look at the clothing that Sophie has given me. I thought she would give me modest clothes since I'm dating her brother. Guess not.

I found a bra my size, that hooks in the front. The lace panties didn't seem that bad until I saw the brand. Rippable Panties. Wow. Then there is a red tank top and a black mini skirt. Bold choice.

I look into her room and see the rest of the supplies on her bed. But no Sophie. I quickly ran to the bed and back. Locking the bathroom door behind me.

I dolled myself up. Taking about half an hour. I come out with out makeup and ask Sophie if she wants to do my makeup. If I remember correctly her exact answer was "Eeeeeeeeeee!"

Around noon she finally had finished. I walk into the room and feel all eyes on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark:

She walked into the room. Suddenly it's like the rest of the universe had disappeared. The choice of colors was bold, and fierce. It took all my self control not to rip her clothes off.

The first to speak is Chip. He walks up to her and puts his arm around her. "Hey I-" "Sorry to interrupt but I wouldn't do that if I were you." She warns. "What? Put my arm around you?"

He's touching our mate.

Lets just say one minute his arm was around Alison, the next he's face down on the ground. "That's why." She said laughing. "Aw baby I missed you!" She says throwing her arms around me. "Your sister held me captive to do my makeup." She joked. "Glad to have you back."

I kiss her cute little nose and she blushes. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the couch.

"Let's get our Sunday started!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Hey guys! Hope y'all re enjoying the story! Feel free to vote and comment! And plz follow! I will be starting a Riker Lynch fan fic soon! And if y'all are on Instagram a lot please follow one of my accounts!

Art account: spread_the_creativity
Anime account: _anime_is_forever

Thanks for reading!!!)