Chapter 10

Chip:

We all talked for awhile, then we decided to walk Mark's place so they could tell us about Alison. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Jeff:

Never did I think the rouges were harmful to us. But I also would've never guessed that they wanted to join our pack.

Drew:

I've been thinking about Alison, not like that. She could sniff me out, and create a mind link with me. Even if she was a werewolf, she couldn't have that capability.

Mark:

It had never occurred to me about Alison being human. All I knew was that she was my mate and I loved her. But now that I think about it, why isn't she like us, like her siblings? What if one day we want pups? Also, she was petting Drew. From the distance we were away from him, she had to smell him out. My head is gonna explode if I don't get answers, fast.

Alison:

After talking for an hour with Sophie, I sat at the window staring out into the cloudy sky. Waiting for my mate to come home, safe and sound.

Sophie:

I'm really worried about Alison. She explained to me about Drew. I didn't tell her that what she experienced, well, most of what she experienced, us wolves could do. The rest, I haven't the slightest idea why or how she can do that.

Sapphire:

I can't wait to see my big sister again!
I still don't get why we had to leave her. But all Xander will tell me is that "I'm too young to understand." Ugh! I'm twelve! That should be old enough to understand.

Xander:

To be reunited with my little sister, Alison. That's all I wanted since I left. I thought I was doing her good, I was a danger to her. That maybe she would stay with a friend. But it turns out that her mate just found her recently, in that case there's no telling how long
she spent her days and nights alone. I'm so sorry Alison.