Maybe not though?

Yuki's P.O.V.

Okay, okay. Calm down. Someone's just following us. At this point, it could either be me or Mello this person was stalking. 

"Mello, is it safe for us to go right back to L? With them following us?" I whispered under my breath. He didn't respond. Uh-oh. 

I suddenly feel awful, like, in my stomach somehow. Like a endless void is eating away at my insides. This wasn't paranoia, couldn't be. It was more like...intuition. It scared me more than whoever was following us. Hmm.

Your P.O.V.

No no no no no. Nope ain't happening, not at all. I quit I'm not doing this anymore, I'm out. You see that brunette fucker in front of me? Yeah, I'm not dealing with that anymore. Maybe I should just pull a Deadpool and break my wrist off then jump out the window? I could always get a cooler robot hand. Not a prostetic hand though, not the plastic ones. I want a real fake hand.

But, fake hands or not, that doesn't change what's happening here. He is threatening to kill my best friend and love interests. Yeah, I'm not dumb. I know when people are drooling over this THICC booty. Especially Near. I mean, I'd have to be some dumb anime protagonist to not get that. And that's just insulting.

To said anime protagonist.

Oh, and another thing. Yuki, how in the HECK, no, why in HECK did you tell the freaking psychopath the names of his enemies? Like, you are the worst. I love you and all, but you're the worst. 

And, while I dislike Near and feel upset about him staying in the McDonalds bathroom for literally two hours, I don't want him to die. I don't want any of them to die! Not even Misa!

Also, where the fuck has Matsuda been! Oh, darn. 

Imagay is staring at me again. I don't know what I say to him. What do people do in this situation? 'Oh, I know you just threatened me and my friends with death, but I feel like we need to talk about why you think this is fine. Also, maybe don't chain me up? Thanks.'

...No.

He's just smiling now. Like he knows he's won a game I was a part of but had no idea was going on. I think he thinks I'm scared. I'm not, I'm just weird. Also, if he killed me and Yuki, would it kill us in real life? Would we just wake up? If we died in real life, would we die here? These are questions I never thought about before Light kidnapped me. 

I just assumed that all of this was some sort of fantasy, where none of this really mattered so I could have as much fun as I wanted. I felt like I was immortal, above the consequences. And here it stares me in the face, the gaping jaws of fear surround me, ready to pull me into the abyss of anguish.

God, that sounded edgy.

Light's P.O.V.

Ah, just look at her. Thinking. Planning. What's your next move? You don't have one, (L/n). There aren't any. We are a part of a game of chess, King against Queen, where I am lined up, ready and able to end it as it is my turn. We are at checkmate, Queen.

I have won.

Struggle of you may, it will not help you. You will not leave my grasp. 

You haven't the ability to make another move.

I love the way she looks when she has her mind spiraling. Yes, think of something (Y/n). Go on, think.