Up Next: Valentine's Day!

(Just so you know, it's going to follow the same time line, kay? You don't like it, I'm sorry)

Your p.o.v.

"Ow.." Yuki muttered rubbing her head. What? I was mad, so I threw her into a window. Like any normal person would! Hehe..I smiled and went back over to the counter and ordered my ice cream. I completely forgot about the guys until I sat down and began eating my ice cream.

"Um..(Y/n), are you alright?" Light asked, sitting in the seat across from me. I smiled.

"I perfectly fine! I haven't gotten a single brain freeze yet!" I yelled out happily. Then it hit me.  BRAIN FREEZE!!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!" I screamed and rolled out of my chair onto the floor. It hurts like hell! I kept rolling around until someone placed their foot on my belly. I glared at whoever it was, and realized it was Yuki.

"Heh, hey there!! What's going on down there?" She asked, actin' all innocent. What's she planning??

"I'm on the floor rolling around because I had a huge brain freeze. What else would I do?" I replied, smirking. She sighed and took her foot off of me for me to stand up. I did and gave her a strange look. 

"Hey, I'm gonna need you to go over and order the guys ice cream. For some reason they can figure it out, so would you please go do it?" she pleaded, before pushing me towards the counter that was like, 30 yards away...dammit how big is this place?! "THANK YOU!!" she yelled at me, then went to huddle up all the guys for some reason. Meh, I'm just gonna get more ice cream for myself.

Yuki's p.o.v.

I huddled up all the guys and nodded at them.

"Okay, she'll be distracted for a while. You guys go get what you want to get her." I said in a low voice so no one near us could hear. They all gave me  funny look. What? Did I say something?

"What are you talking about?" Near asked in his normal monotone voice. 

"What do you mean "what am I talking about"? I told you guys already! And keep your voices down! I don't want (Y/n) to hear us." I retorted. They still looked at me weirdly. What did I actually forget to tell them?

"Miss Frost, you didn't tell us anything about bringing someone a gift." L whispered to me. I sighed in defeat. 

"You need to get (Y/n) a Valentine's gift for valentine's day! Tomorrow is the day, so you'd better hurry up!" I said, before rushing off.

Boy's p.o.v.

"Huh? Valentine's day? That's the day when people give the people they love gifts right??" Matsuda asked no one in particular. They all stood still for a second after hearing Matsuda.

"Yeah, it is..." Light answered.

"Well, I got to go. See ya later Mello, and other people." Matt said, before walking towards the exit. Mello and Near glanced at each other, before nodding.

"Yeah, we gotta go too. See ya later." Mello said before him and Near left too. Light sighed, and looked at L. 

"So, L, don't you have to get back to working? Kira isn't going to just stop because tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Well, I'll catch up with you later." He stated, before walking out as well. L sighed, Light was right. 

But by the way he said that, it gives me a 25% higher belief that he is indeed Kira.  L thought to himself. He sighed before muttering, "Why would they go out of their way to give a women they just met a gift? It's only been a few hours since Mello and Near met her, and almost 2 days since Task Force and I met her. (Y/n) (l/n), what are you up to?"

"MATSUDA!!" (y/n) yelled out loudly, causing L's attention to fall over there. She was...throwing projectile ice cream cones at him. 

"What are you up to?" L mumbled quietly under his breath.