Info Time, huh?

Near's p.o.v.

Ugh! Does she even realize how close we are?! I hid an oncoming blush by acting angry at her. I glared harshly at her.

"It's not my fault that you act so strange and suspicious." I retorted, pushing her off of me. She scowled at me before walking over to the couch and sitting down in an angry manner. Ugh, what is it with her?! 

Your p.o.v.

I'm done trying to be nice to Near anymore. Me and Mello can be friends though. Chocolate is life. Anyway, Yuki came and sat next to me on my right and Mello sat to my left. Near sat across from me and we were glaring at each other until I turned to ask Yuki a question.

"Yo, what were you doing here so early? It's not like you to be at someone's house so early." I whispered to her. 

"Oh, I came over to tell L that he would need Mello and Near for help with the Kira case." She replied nonchalantly. Wait, WHAT?! Now we look extremely bad! 

"What?! Don't you understand that, that makes us look more suspicious than we already do! Don't go doing stuff like that or we're going to have to tell them all the truth!" I whispered to her so no one else would hear. Yuki chuckled slightly. I sighed and looked back at everyone, who were now all in their seats. 

"So, as you may know, the reason we're here is because we have information on Kira. Yuki, would you like to tell them or for me to tell them?" I asked, trying to sound as professional as possible. Yuki smirked and stood up. I sighed and let her do this, even though I had absolutely no idea what she was going to say. 

"Yes, we know exactly who Kira is." she said. OH MY GOD!! DON'T DO THIS YUKI!! DON'T TELL THEM THAT LIGHT IS KIRA!!! Everyone looked surprised at what she said. I nodded in agreement with her. It  was the only thing I could do! If I acted strangely, then we would be in trouble, probably.

"Kira is Misa Amane. While it doesn't seem likely, we have proof." she said. Ah good, we just completely screwed the plot of Death Note now. Welp, at least we didn't kill Light, L, Near, and Mello yet. Still, what kind of proof does she have? It better not be a photo shopped picture of Misa killing someone.