Annoying L

Your p.o.v.

Hehehe, so now Yuki hates me...oh well! L probably won't be that bad to handle, I mean he is just the worlds greatest detective. I bet I could trick him.

~time skip to when you and Yuki are in those things Misa was in~

"Hey! Hey, L!!! I have a question!!!!" I yelled, trying to sound as annoying as ever. I heard L sigh.

"What is it now, (y/n)?" he asked, in an annoyed tone. Yes! It's working!

"What's two plus three?" I asked, smirking slightly. "It's not what you think it is!!"

"Ugh....is it four? The real answer would be five, but since you said it's not what I think it would be, that means that it is not five, unless of course you said that to throw me off, in which case it is five, as normal." He replied, gettin' all nerdy all up in here. 

"Wow, no. It's......wait for it.....TACOS!!!! See there are five letters in the word tacos, so I am right, and I just tricked the worlds greatest detective! Hey Yuki! Tell L our joke! The space joke!" I yelled over the intercom, knowing full well that L wasn't about to let me and Yuki talk to each other.

"No, (y/n), you and Yuki are not going to talk to each other. If there is something that you want Yuki to tell me that you already know,  just tell me. Yuki isn't talking anyway, so what is you idiotic joke?" he questioned, in a bored tone. I laughed a bit. L is just to used to using his brain sometimes.

"Ok, so, what's both in space and on Earth?!" I asked, trying to hold in my laughter. I knew L was trying to 'dumb it down' a bit, to try and understand my level of stupidity and figure out my dumb joke. I git tired of waiting and blurted it out.

"Uranus!"