Did you miss us?

-Light's p.o.v.-

I went upstairs to my room and opened the door. Ryuk was still running around, searching for any hidden cameras, so for  once I was in my room by myself, without the annoying Shinagami. I turned the tv on and it was some type of Kira documentary. I didn't really care to much for it, since I already know all there is to know about Kira. I decided to keep it on, just to do my homework so I didn't look suspicious if there were cameras watching me. Ryuk ran into my room, and smiled triumphantly.

"There's no cameras anywhere in the house! Now can I please have an apple?!" He almost yelled at me. I rolled my eyes at him, and told him that he could. He fist pumped the air in victory. Then there was a knock on the front door. Confused, I walked downstairs and opened it...

~Your p.o.v.~

Me and Yuki had found out it wasn't a dream, because I had accidentally  tripped on her and we both fell on the side walk. Yeah it hurt pretty badly, but we were fine now.

"Yuki, follow me!" I said and ran towards Lights house. Yep, I knew where Lights house was. And I'm sure hardcore fan girls would too. Anyway, Yuki immediately knew where I was going and hesitantly rushed after me. Once we got to Lights front door Yuki stopped me from knocking by grabbing my arm.

"Yeah?" I asked, not really sure why she wouldn't want to see Light again.

"We shouldn't be here! He is Kira! If he's annoyed at us, he could murder us with the Death Note!" She whispered to me. I chuckled.

"No, he would kill me if anything, I was the one who told him of the secret cameras in his house. You didn't say anything to him, because you were to awestruck.  Time for you to make your good...second impression?" I smiled. She chuckled a bit, so now I knew we were going to knock. I knocked on the door loudly, so anybody who was home could here me. After about a minute, Light opened the door and saw us standing there. 

"S'up, Light? Did you miss us?" I asked, smiling smugly. He stood there and stared at us for second, before saying anything.

"How do you know where I live?" He asked, and me and Yuki glanced at each other, then back at him

"Oh, we know lots of things." We said in sync. "Lots of things." We said once more making our voices darker. ((If you get the reference, you are my new favorite person)) then we laughed to ourselves.

^Yuki's p.o.v.^

Yeah, I'm sure light thinks we're insane now. So much for second impressions. Oh well time to get over my fangirl instincts and look like I know stuff.

"Well, are you gonna let us in or just look at us like we're stupid?" I asked smiling.