Swallowed in the Sea

I hate to say it, but... after this, there is only one more chapter until "My Coldplay Story" is officially over. I remember starting this last year, and wondering where i would go with it. I can't believe I'm almost done with it. UGH I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT OK BYE.
-AspiringAuthor101
P.S: I had this idea for about a while now. :)
*************************************************************************************************************

Lyrics to Swallowed In The Sea: 

You cut me down a tree and brought it back to me
And that's what made me see where I was going wrong
You put me on a shelf and kept me for yourself
I can only blame myself, you can only blame me

And I could write a song a hundred miles long
Well that's where I belong and you belong with me
And I could write it down or spread it all around
Get lost and then get found or swallowed in the sea

You put me on a line and hung me out to dry
Darling that's when I decided to go to see you
You cut me down to size and opened up my eyes
Made me realize what I could not see

And I could write a book, the one they'll say that shook the world
And then it took, it took it back from me
And I could write it down and spread it all around
Get lost and then get found and you'll come back to me
Not swallowed in the sea, ooh ah

And I could write a song a hundred miles long
Well that's where I belong and you belong with me
The streets you're walking on, a thousand houses long
Well that's where I belong and you belong with me

Oh what good is it to live with nothing left to give
Forget but not forgive, not loving all you see
Oh the streets you're walking on a thousand houses long
Well that's where I belong and you belong with me
Not swallowed in the sea

You belong with me, not swallowed in the sea
Yeah, you belong with me
Not swallowed in the sea

***

-Chris's POV-

      I lean on the windowsill, looking out to the city of London in front of me. Wondering where Iris could be and what she was doing. Guy comes and joins me and stares too. He starts laughing, having to bring up his hand and cover his face from spewing out spit. 

     "What's so funny?" I ask, interested.

     "It's just, I love your sense of determination. You're like a bloodhound, scenting that it's prey is nearby. I admire it. You really chase after the things you love." He remarks and nods, the laughter slowly coming to an end. 

     I smile and pat him on the shoulder, "Thanks, Guy."

We continue looking out until Guy breaks the silence. His voice cutting through the quiet air. 

     "So, when are you doing it? The plan?" He asks.

     "Later today. If this doesn't work, I might as well leave her alone."

     "Well, at least try it. If you don't get her attention after two, three, or ten times, then you might as well give up. But, Chris, you should be more optimistic about this. You will get her back. Besides, who would ever think about leaving a member of Coldplay in the dust like that? We're gorgeous."

      I start laughing, feeling my whole face hurt because of smiling so much, "You're right, Guy. Thanks." 

    He goes off, tuning his bass and I let out a large sigh. I haven't been nervous like this before. My heart is speeding up every time I take a breath and my stomach feels as if a whole zoo has been moved there. There is a large difference between getting nervous for a concert and getting nervous for something like this. For a concert, I'm excited. The color, the magic, the mystery would happen and everyone would be talking about it afterwards. I have a surge of energy when it comes to concerts. However, this is a negative surge of energy. I'm impressing only one girl, and I don't know if she still loathes me or not. She's one to keep grudges—but then again, her grudge with Axel ended. I have a fifty percent chance of her liking me again. I think back on all of the memories of her, and I feel a tugging on my heart. I know I can't mess this up, or else I'll loose her forever.