Lost!

Time out: So you all remember who Axel is, right?
RECAP: Axel and Iris were previously in a relationship, however, he cheated on her and iris hates his guts. But, now she's crawling back to him?!?!
Well, let's see what happens...
P.S: If you still are unclear about Axel, refer to the chapter "Up in Flames" for a reference.
BTW: Sorry if the song makes no sense to the chapter. 
**********************************************************************************************************

Lyrics to Lost!:

Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I'm across

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserved
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked
Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off

You might be a big fish in a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come a bigger one

And you'll be lost
Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the firing's stopped
Oh and I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off

***

-Iris's POV-

    "Iris? I can't believe it! I thought you didn't want to see me again after...last time." Axel placed both hands to his head in astonishment.

     He was wearing a grey shirt and new blue jeans. His hair looks more kempt and he doesn't have bags under his eyes like he used to. In fact, he's gotten a little more attractive. But, I didn't focus on that. Plus, I still can't get over what happened with Elaine.

     "Don't bring it up, Axel. I'm still furious about it. I just need a place to stay. I got fired from the Café and I don't have a place to live. I was wondering if I could stay at your home for a few days?" I ask, gripping onto my pillow.

     "Ooh, I see," He inches closer to me, dangerously close.

     "Axel?" I ask, slowly backing away.

     He comes closer, "Come on, Iris. You used to like it when I did this."

     "Stop, please. Axel, you're making me uncomfortable. Plus, we aren't even in a relationship anymore."

He stops and rolls his eyes. He walks inside with his hand on his head and the side of his shirt coming up a little so some of his skin is showing. He deeply sighs and motions me to come in.

His house has no lights on, only the sunlight from the window. You hear the faint noises from the television. He stands by the fridge with the door open and leans on the side, "so, is there anything you want?" he asks and sighs again.

     "Umm, I'm okay. Where should I put my stuff?" I ask, anxiously searching for a place to put my pillow.

     "Just put it in my room." Axel says, but with no sexual tone in his voice.

     "But, Axel-" I begin.

     "Iris, chill out. I really like you, but I'll respect your boundaries. I'll do it for love." He sounds like one of those cliché story characters. What a nerd.

I run up to him and place a finger to his chest, "Listen, Axel. If you really loved me you wouldn't of cheated on me with Elaine. So, you won't do anything for me or with me. The only reason I came here was because I had no where else to go."