Chapter 29 : Beautiful Elf

Thorin Oakenshield's P.O.V

The wizard leads us from the Carrock. Now in some sort of mountain foundation, is where the company stood and waited for the hobbit to spy on the orcs that were running us down. My eyes where for some reason drawn to Casadon. Why were her and Oin together for an hours passing? What were doing? Even Gandalf knew about what they were doing. Then the hobbit made his way down the rocks with his large feet.

"How close is the pack?" Dwalin asks for the report.

"Too close. A couple of leagues, no more, but that's not the worst of it," Bilbo reports.

Then what is the worst of it?

The orcs were still on our trail and if Casadon and Oin were conversing for a hour then they wouldn't be on our trail. Cas' life was at risk. But she did not seem to even think about like it didn't even cross her mind. It crossed my mind. Many times. Azog and that elf had interfered with each other like the Great Goblin had said. He wanted her heart and she wanted to alive. She had too. But I don't get how he would get her heart. Would he kill her first? Or will she be alive and rip it out

"Have the wargs picked up scent?" Dwalin sounding rather panicked. I look at him, to reassure him; to aid him in his needs. If they caught our scent then we'd be able to hear the roars of the wargs.

"Not yet, but they will; we have another problem,"

I thought the orcs were far away. What could possibly interrupt this quest.

"Did they see you? They saw you!" Gandalf says, much like Dwalin: in a panic.

"Jumping to conclusion. Again," Cas mumbles under her elvish breath.

It causes me to grab her attention. Unless if she wanted me to hear it, she could be talking to be. My wandering eyes grab the attention of her glinting emerald eyes. They shed light in my darkness. They bring out the best of my emotions just by looking her beautiful face.

"No, that's not it," Bilbo says, despite that fact that no one in the company was eventually going to listen to him.

Gandalf gives off a smile and turns to the rest of company. "What did I tell you? Quiet as a mouse. Excellent burglar material."

Everyone chuckles accept for Casadon, Bilbo and myself. The trilogy that does not laugh at serious moments. Casadon's eyes were succeedingly drawn to Biblo who looked exasperated.

"Like I said. Jumping to conclusions. Again." I hear Casadon say. She was definitely talking to me but not directly.

"Sh," is the only syllabies I could think of.

"I should start making a tally on every time he does it," She smiles vigorously.

I laugh ever so slightly. "I thought you didn't laugh in a serious situation?"

"I don't."

I rise an eyebrow. Her answer was unconvincing.

"Now and then," the beautiful elf confessed in her whispering voice, her hand gesturing her emotions.

"Will you listen-Will you just listen?" Bilbo speaks up , causing the company to go silent and me and Cas stop chuckling, "I'm trying to tell you there is something else out there."

The company falls down the cliff of silence. Everyone now looks worried. Gandalf is gathering with a serious expression down in the void.

"What form did it take? Like a bear?" Gandalf says. How did he know? What was a bear doing in these parts?