Chapter 7 : A Storm of Drops

Casadon Erik's P.O.V

Rain thundered down on us. My stallion's hooves were coated in a thick glaze of brown sludgy mud. The strands of my blonde hair stuck to my wet face as water gushed down it. An uncomfortable sensation flowing through my arms as I hold on to my horse's mane that was now soaked in the clear rain lashing throughout the forest. I rode beside Bilbo and his chestnut pony. His velvet crimson jacket (from the shire) was moist and consumed with water like a sponge. Although I had taken a fancy for the jacket.

"Er. Mr Gandalf, can't you do something about this deluge?" Dori complained. I smirked vigorously. It was such a stupid question.

"It is raining Master Dwarf, and it will continue to rain until the rain is done," Gandalf replies making my smirk turn to a grin, "If you wish to change the weather of the world, you shall find yourself another wizard."

I look back at Dori who grunts and rolls his eyes. Then i look forward at Gandalf. Where the more wizards then besides Gandalf. I knew Saruman but that was it.

"Are they any?" I asked in an interested manner.

"What?"

"Other wizards," Bilbo says. I glance and smile on at him.

"There are 5 of us. The greatest of our order is Saruman, the white, then there are the two blues. I've forgotten their names," Gandalf explains.

"Of course you have," I murmur whilst smirking once again.

"And who is the fifth?" Bilbo asks, in a interested manner.

"Well that would be Radagast, the brown," the grey wizards continues.

"Is he a great wizard or more like you?" Questions the hobbit. Very rude if you ask me.

Gandalf turns around slightly, "I think he is a very great wizard is his own way. He's a gentle soul who prefers the company of animals to others. He keeps a watchful eye on the vast forest lands to the east and a good thing too! For always evil will find a foothold," The man with the grey pointy hat with the long, uncombed beard finishes explains.

-

Bilbo looks at me in the eye. "Are bounty hunters usually this scary? I mean you don't seem that scary." He's trying to make conversation.

"I knew a guy," I say, for which i did of course.

I know many guys. I'm in a company of thirteen guys (dwarves and a wizard) and a halfling. No offense Bilbo. I stroke back the wet strands of what was now a brownish gold hair out of my face. So wouldn't cause an annoyance. The sounds of the sludgy mud scraping softly ; too soft on my stallion's hooves.

"As do I, how is this relevant?" Bilbo queried. The rain was bothering him. He was away from his books, his wooden rocking chair. I like the rain. Sleeping on the sound of rain.

Is beautiful.

The way each drop is graceful at falling, leaving its clear blood behind, for more drops to commit suicidal act. The drip, drip, drip ringing in a person's ears. My elvish ears. Raindrops are like transparent swans falling gracefully from the heavens. Then they commit a suicidal act. And then they're gone.

"No, like I knew a guy. He was a bounty hunter as well. I never worked with him, just saw him in the Prancing Pony in Bree. We talked," I begin to unfold a story.

"Was it ever love?" Bilbo quizzed me.

"God no. He was ugly as fuck. Though he were young, he had a large, oversized nose, with a huge brown mole with a few dozen hair poking out. His eyes were a lifeless grey and his hair was extremely greasy," I finish he explaining.

He looks at blankly. "So what happen to him?"

I smirk. Again

"I killed him."

"So how did you get for that?" Bilbo then asks. In a quite shock manner. Probably wondering how I killed by which a separated his head from his miserable shoulders

"Not a lot actually like a 25,000 coins or something. I'm not a bounty hunter to mess with,"

"I can tell," Bilbo says, "Do you play any instruments?"

His question floods my brain with my past. Yes. "Erm, yeah i guess."

"And what fine instrument was that?" Bilbo says again.

"The piano."

--

Hey! Have you guys seen 13 reasons why yet? on netflix. I'm too scared to watch the ending. Hope ya enjoyed this chapter

Bye MOTHERTRUCKERS