11. Behind These Green Eyes Pt.1

Hey babes!

The title of my chapter is inspired by Kelly Clarkson's song Behind Those Hazel Eyes if you haven't noticed yet. Thx Dash for showing me this song and for being the best chick ever! ♥

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome readers and followers AND voters! Love you guys soo much

♥ ya!

Vote, Comment, Follow. Whatever!

-Papiette

~×~

Valentina's Pov

In 24 hours, I will blow everyone away. Literally.

Tomorrow was the Karaoke show. Since Janelle and Meryl were getting ready in the music class, I was stuck in art class making posters and arranging the stage. I only did it to look "un-suspisious", as Meryl might say.

All I wanted from this was for Tyler to feel the same pain he did to me. To feel rejection.

I guess all the anger that I kept inside made me the bitch that I am today. I'm heartless, bitter, loud, arrogant. No wonder my family hates me.

Why? Because of this asshole Tyler.

I exclaimed out loud and threw my paint brush to the wall, the loud bang catching everyone's attention. Red paint splattered all over the white wall. I slowly turned around and gave them an apologetic smile.

"Sorry." I whispered and grabbed a towel.

After a few more hours of preparations, the day ended and everyone either headed to their homes or back to their dorms. Since there weren't any classes today, I didn't see Tyler nor the guys.

As I headed back to my dorm room, I heard a soft sound coming from the piano room. I stopped in my track and peaked. Suprisingly, I saw Tyler playing the piano.

It was my favourite song.

As I got closer to him, I saw his face slightly teared up. He played as if, his life needed it. Unexpectedly, I started humming the song, which caught his attention. He quickly removed his fingers from the keys and stood up.

"Camilla," he wiped his face with the sleeve of his sweatshirt. "what are you doing here?"

"I-I was just walking by and I heard you playing." I sat next to him on the bench. He sat back down.

"Why were you crying?" I asked, wanting to know what his excuse was going to be.

"Crying? I wasn't crying! I'm a man!" he protested.

"Tyler, I'm not Stevie Wonder. I can still see the tear streaks in your face. You don't need to lie. You can't be less of a pussy than you already are." I had no remorse.

He narrowed his eyes, "Wow. Unbelievable. You know, at first I thought you were just putting up a front but you really are a bitch. No wonder everyone hates you."

I felt the heat from my left arm vanish when he rose from the bench. Before he could walk out of the room, I spoke up.

"Tell me about her."

"What?" was all he could say.

"Tell me about the girl you're crying over." I spoke softly. He came back and sat down, now closer than before.

"Um, well, we knew each other since we were kids. We practically grew up together--like siamese twins. She was always quiet and reserved. I found it so cute. I had the biggest crush on her too but she never knew that."

I obviously knew.

"She probably knew. You're not good at hiding your emotions." I stated. He didn't even object to it. He nodded his head and remained quiet.

"Do you miss her?"

"Yeah, I do. I had to take care of her, but I couldn't. "

"Yeah. You could." I muttered under my breath. It pained me seeing like this, but it also made me realize how much of a douchebag he'd been this whole month that I'd been here. He would never change even if I was Valentina.

"If you ever had the chance of seeing her again, what would you do?" I asked. He gave me a sad look.

"I don't know if I would either tell her I'm sorry, or tell her I still love her." he said with serenity in his voice. I tried to hide the shocked look on my face.

"You...love...her?"

"Yeah. I still do. But, I can't hide one thing."

"What?" he looked up at me with an expression that scared me. He looked so...innocent.

"I...love you too." he whispered.

Wait...WHAT? HE LOVES ME? This should've made me happy because now I can hurt him easily, but now it pisses me off! And besides, what happens to Gabriella?

"You don't love me Tyler. You just think you love me because I look like Valentina." I tried my best to control my anger.

"No I really do. I know at first I hated the way you walked, the way you talked, the way you loved having competition, the way you always had attitude, everything. But ever since we went on that date together, I can't stop thinking about you." he grabbed my hand but I quickly pulled it away.

Don't fall for it Valie!! He hurt you before, don't let him hurt you again.

"And what about Gabriella?" he looked away before answering.

"I-I don't love her anymore-"

"Jackass." I muttered.

"What?"

"Jackass! Your a bastard to ever think that you could love two girls at the same time! You expect me to like you back, knowing that my c-Gabriella is shedding tears for you! Do you know how bad she feels?" I yelled at him, ignoring the minor tears falling. He couldn't look or even talk to me.

"You know what? You better find a way to control your emotions, before something or someone bits you in the ass." and with that said, I got up and left without a look back.

As I walked down the hallway towards the stage outside, I thought about all that just happened. Its kind of funny.

He's in love with two of the same girl.

He has another thing coming if he thinks he can hurt me or Gabriella again.

~~~

Sorry but I'm just going to end it here and make the second part of this chapter. But TRUST ME, I will post it either today or someday this week...

Vote, Comment, Follow. Watever!!

וו

-Papiette♥