9. The Testing Date Part.1

Tyler's Pov

God, why did you create Janelle?

God, why did you have to make me suffer by giving me a Devil like Camilla?

God, what kind of deal did I agree to?

After Janelle and Drey left me and Camilla, we walked down the city streets, visiting some of the stores that she was dying to see. I loved how the Miami streets are similar to New York's except that there are beaches surrounding you.

"Omg Tyler, look." she said, pointing at some stupid shop called Victoria's Secret.

"Why the hell did you bring me to a lingerie store?" I asked.

"Because it's none of your business." she retorted. I hate her. Bringing me -a man- to an underwear and bra store? Now I see why my father doesn't go places with my mom anymore.

"Oh so I see. You want to try on some lingerie for me tonight?" I teased.

"Ha, in your dreams" she replied coldly.

"They already are." I mocked. She grunted and stomped into the store. I was about to make a run for it, but she dragged me into the store before I had the chance to. I might as well make a rendezvous for my death.

"Omg Tyler, don't you just love this?" she asked, handing me a lace, pink set. It would actually look sexy on her, but that would be me giving her the satisfaction.

"It makes you look like a Hungry Hungry Hippo." I said. She gave me a death look and murmured something under her breath.

"Excuse me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Nothing." she quickly said. We walked around a bit until she got distracted by an aqua lingerie set. I snuck all the way to the door until a super hot sales clerk stopped me.

"Can I help you sir?" she asked in a sweet voice. She looked surprisingly like Shana, and freakingly similar to Drey, exept that her hair was bleached and that she had emerald green eyes, like Camilla. Why don't I play a little game, just for fun? I grabbed her hand and slightly caressed it.

"Yes, I believe so. You see, for a while now, I have been going through a terrible heart break and I've had friends and family who have told me to search for a new person. I kept on denying it, saying, that I would never love again. That was until I saw you." I sweetly said, looking deep into her eyes. I waited for a tear to fall down her face, or even a smile. But all I got, was a slap I'm the face.

"Who the hell do you think I am? A stripper? Do I look like one of your whores?" she began yelling, catching everyone attention. I could hear familiar footsteps walking towards me.

"Tyler, what the hell are you do--" she stopped mid-sentence, coming from behind me and looking at the girl. They both observed each other, looking up and down.

"A-Andrea? Is that you?" Camilla asked. Andrea? The only Andrea I knew was... Shit.

"Oh...my...gosh. Va--" Camilla covered her mouth before she could even speak. Andrea struggled to release from Camilla's grip but she was too strong. How does Camilla know all these people if she's new?

"If I see you gone from this spot, I will find you and kill you. You know I can." she threatened, pointing at me using her free hand. She dragged Andrea outside and released her. I began to laugh when I saw how Andrea yelled at her while flapping her hands around like a chicken. These were the kind of moments were I loved hanging out with Camilla. Yet, I completely forgot one thing:

I was the only man or guy in a women's lingerie shop.

•-•

Valentina's POV

Now, that was a close one. Andrea was one second away from revealing my biggest secret ever. Luckily for my hand, I stopped her. I couldn't stop thinking of what would of happened if I didn't stop her.

" What the hell Val! You know I have a breathing problem!" Andrea yelled while coughing.

"I'm sorry but, I couldn't handle the pressure of him finding out about me. Anywho, how did you recognize it was me so quickly?" I asked.

" Oh, even with that horrible disguise, I can tell. It's a natural gift." she gloated. Natural my ass. Am I really that obvious?

"Yeah, natural gift," I muttered. "Promise me not to tell him, or anyone else." I begged.

"Don't worry, I won't snitch." she winked. I gave her a tight hug and we headed back in. Tyler was talking to who I'm guessing is Andrea's boss. She looked very pretty, like an older version of Marylin Manroe. They were talking of something unusual. She turned to look at me and nodded. What the hell is he planning?

"That would be a splendid idea, Mr. Antonelli," she blushed. "If I may ask, is she your girlfriend?" she asked once we got there. Girlfriend?

"Oh, I am--"

"She is my girlfriend. Right babe?" Tyler interrupted, wrapping an arm around my waist. He gave me a stern look. Andrea gave me a wierd look. I have no idea what he's doing, but I know it's going to end up being shit.

"All right, very well. Andrea, please help Mr. Antonelli's girlfriend look for new sets. I will be back in a while." she politely said. Sets? What the hell is Tyler doing?

"All right Miss Claire." she replied, as her boss walked away. When she was far enough from my sight, I shoved Tyler away from me.

"Okay what the heck did you just do?" I yelled at him.

"I just added a little more fun for the both of us." he said.

"What did you mean by that?"

"Its simple, you wear the outfits that I and," he stopped and looked at her for assurance.

"Andrea. Andrea Thompson, as in Drey's sister." she said.

"Sister? Wow, you're hotter than before." he said, taking a step closer to her.

"Wow, you really want another slap." she replied pissed. He stepped back, only for my hand to react and slapping him.

"What the hell is it with the slaps?!" he yelled.

"That's for flirting with Drey's sister and for not answering my question." I retaliated.

"I told you, all you have to do is wear the outfits we bring you and you wear them for us to see." he muttered, rubbing his cheek.

"I am not doing that!" I yelled back.

"No choice, I already planned it." he said. I wanted to slap that smile off his face sooo badly, but there were a few people watching us. I had no choice but to comply.

"Fine, i-il do it." I stuttered.

"Good, now lets get these shorts and sweater off of you." he teased, grabbing my waist again. I turned around and slapped him in the same spot again. I can't believe that pig! All I could think about, is when this 'date' would end.

This is going to be a long day.

Sacré bleu!!

* * * * *

Sacré bleu is the French's way of saying 'Oh my goodness'. It's a little I say sometimes.

No edits, no updates but I will soon.

Vote, Comment, Follow. Whatever.

-Papiette